Tuesday, November 27, 2012

OOTD: Times Three

I haven't done an OOTD post in ages, but I have had three saved so here's an OOTD x3!



OUTFiT; Revamped old dress shirt from Vinh | Black shorts from Hot Topic

I recently re-discovered this old shirt that Vinh gave to me that he doesn't wear anymore. Y'know, the boyfriend gives girlfriend a piece of his clothing deal. Anyhoo, I decided why not try to make it cute & here's what I came up with. Kind of safari-ish to me :)


OUTFiT; Turquoise top from Aeropostale | Shorts from Walmart | Black leggings from Uniqlo | Turquoise hamsa bracelet from Shani & Adi | Triple bracelet combo from Nolie Polie Olies | Sunnies from Yelp

I seriously love this outfit, it's my go to outfit for when the weather is still warm out. This outfit is oh so comfy & fun. I feel young in this outfit :)


OUTFiT; Striped dress from Papaya | Black leggings from Uniqlo | Leather jacket from Wilson's Leather

Something somewhat more season appropriate for me. I love this dress, it's so comfy & it fits snug onto my curves. With the leather jacket, it's quite warm yet a very cute outfit!

14 comments:

  1. *STALK* eeeeeee! omg i love the first pic and the top from #2! HI ANNIE! :3 /wave/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stalker! Thank you bb, hiiiiiii :3

      Delete
  2. The first one reminds me of Tomb Raider! :D

    The middle is my favorite. Though i'm pretty sure you can make anything look super adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that you pointed it out, it does kinda remind me of Tomb Raider, haha!

      Delete
  3. I like your outfits, especially the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last outfit, super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your first one is hot! Vinh should know his shirt went to good use. :P But the last is my favorite -- very snappy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vinh was very happy that the shirt went to good use ;)
      I shall wear this outfit should I come visit during the winter months! :D

      Delete
  6. Seriously love these outfits A! I so remember that last jacket from our trip to pebble beach committing cookie crimes while also freezing. :P
    Love how you revamped Vinh's old shirt!! Totally cute!
    The second outfit is so fun! I'd totally steal it from you! I love leggings with shorts!
    Papaya just rocks doesn't it? No fair I don't have one! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Committing cookie crimes, LMAO! We gotta make a trip to Papaya next time you come out so you can stock up ;)

      Delete
  7. Ooh, I love the second outfit! And the dress is lovely! =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vanessa :D

      Delete