Sunday, November 18, 2012

Shani and Adi

Shortly after my wedding way back in August, I saw that Cindy posted up one of her etsy faves post about Shani & Adi. I got intrigued by the simple yet modern look of the bracelets Cindy featured in her post that I decided to head over to Shani & Adi's etsy shop for more :)

Hamsa & heart bracelet

I ended up seeing heart & hamsa charm cord bracelets & I fell in love! I ended up creating an etsy account (I know, right?!) & messaged Shani & Adi to see if I could change the silver plated charms to gold plated & they happily obliged with my request. They replied quickly & professionally & even let me know that due to a holiday in Israel that my order would be shipped a few days later since their post offices were closed. Who does that nowadays?! I chose the turquoise cord for the hamsa & the light pink for the heart. When they finally arrived in the mail, I quickly opened up the box & put on my bracelets. They are perfection! I wear one or both at least a few times a week since I've gotten them in September. The quality & craftsmanship is fantastic. If you're looking for something cute & simple, please head over to Shani & Adi's shop, you won't regret it ;)

7 comments:

  1. Those are super cute! Love the heart one. Thank you for sharing the shop. Taking a look now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loooove my bracelets! They totally complete my look for so many of my outfits now *giggle* :)

      Delete
  2. Those are super cute and thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta give where credit is due :)

      Delete
  3. Anonymous4:27 PM

    Hi Annie!!!
    Thank you SO MUCH!
    What a great review! We are thrilled that you like the bracelets so much, you did choose a beautiful colors combination.
    We published this post on our Facebook page:
    www.facebook.com/ShaniandAdi

    Thanks!
    Shani and Adi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and unique bracelets A!

    ReplyDelete