Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Reflection

Goodbye 2012! Welp, I thought nothing could top 2011 & boy was I wrong. Here's a mini review of my year :)

GOODS---*
~partook in my engagement session with SimplyTwo Photography
~passed my NBCOT exam & became an OTR
~got my California OT licensure & became an OTR/L
~crazy wedding planning
~got my first OT job with ARS
~receiving 3 Influenster voxboxes this year
~turning a quarter of a century old
~buying a macbook air & iPad mini
~participating in the Color Run, my first 5k
~participating in some fun blog swaps
~getting married to my hubsta & having the best wedding ever!
~Colbie Caillat & Gavin DeGraw concert!
~going on our minimoon to wine country
~attending my first Yelp events
~ditching GlossyBox & joining Ipsy
~getting my first smartphone & leaving the stone age

RESOLUTIONS---*
~travel more
~continue to learn & be a competent OT
~cook/bake more
~job/run more
~have fun!

Happy new years friends! Have fun & be safe tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment