Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Bauble Swap 2013

I'm so excited! The lovely Cindy & I decided to team up & co-host the Bauble Swap to start off the new year! What is a bauble you may ask? Basically it's jewelry & who doesn't love a little new bling in their life, hehe. Interested? Let's get down to the details below!


TIMELINE:
  Signups from January 1st @ 12AM PST - January 18 @ 8PM PST
  Partner info sent via email on January 19
  Packages sent out by February 4
  Reveal post on February 18


RULES:
  Follow both my blog & Purrincup's blog so you can get updates for the swap...& we're both cool anyways ;)
  Swap is open INTERNATIONALLY!
  Sign up form is located HERE :)
  Get to know your partner! What's the point of participating in a swap if you're not going to get to know another fellow blogger? Let's create a circle of blogger friends via our love of baubles!
  After getting to know your partner, go out & buy some baubles.
  Spending minimum is $15-20. This does NOT include shipping costs.
  You must purchase at least 2 baubles for your partner
  If you cannot abide by the rules, please don't join as we want every participant to receive a bauble package!
  Grab the button below & spread the word!



PARTICIPANTS:

 Annie (host)  Cindy (host)  Natalie  Yen 
 Stormy  Amanda  Melissa  Brittney  Paula 
 Alacia  Kassandra  Kim  Betty  You?

10 comments:

  1. This is an adorable! I don't blog, or even journal much ... but I'd love to see if I can jump in on this one. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank ya ma'am! I just FB'd you ;)

      Delete
  2. I clicked her link and it linked me back to your blog. But I'm definitely signing up for this! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weird! I'll fix it when I get home then :P

      Delete
  3. Sweet! As soon as I'm home I'll sign up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does making jewelry count as well? I'm branching out in my business and I'm going to be listing some jewelry. Just wanted to ask. Of course I'm going to buy some as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see why not. Just as long as the minimum is still the same as the above!

      Delete
  5. I would definitely LOVE to sign up :) I am putting in my info now! This is so fun! Thank you for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to send you a message on FB to see if my LJ is ok to use as a blogger?

    ReplyDelete