Tuesday, January 15, 2013

OOTD: Gray Skies

I need to get into the swing of doing more OOTDs. I haven't posted one since the end of November *sigh*



OUTFiT; Camo jacket from Wilson's Leather | Gray hooded top with printed bottom from Papaya | Leggings from Uniqlo

This outfit was worn when the Bay Area was going through some gloomy, stormy weather a week or so ago. I felt like matching the gloominess, but made it cute (at least I think so). It was surprisingly quite a warm outfit for wearing so little. Have you noticed I've become a leggings lover? I used to not like 'em & now I wear them at least once a week!

6 comments:

  1. I love the top! The color of it is nice and the gradient along is just gorgeous *o*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it in my closet & fell in love with it again. Oh so pretty & warm :D

      Delete
  2. I always thought, once you put on a pair of leggings, you will NEVER go back! I absolutely adore your outfit Annie! I am a HUGE leggings fan! Although James isn't but eh... I like to be comfortable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are SUPER comfy! Thankies Kimbo :)

      Delete
  3. I like your top. Leggings are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's super comfy & casual :)

      Delete