Tuesday, February 12, 2013

10 on Tuesday #04


O1. We've had way too many patients passing away recently, it makes me want to appreciate the time I have to live life to the fullest as our patients did.

O2. The weather has been really nice late with blue skies, the sun out & a slight cool breeze. Do I smell cute skirts & the like coming out of the closet?!

O3. Chinese New Year came & went in a flash, whew~ I miss receiving hong bao (red pockets) from relatives :P

Delish CNY food by mommy dearest

O4. Is it seriously only 2 more days until Valentine's day?! Vinh & I haven't even talked about our plans...if we even plan on having any, lol.

O5. Only 8 more days 'til my 6-month wedding anniversary ♥

O6. I attended my first Yelp event of the year (I don't really count Yelp Helps as one) at the Castlewood Country Club on Sunday! 'Twas fun getting fancied up & having drinks :)

Annie the Yelper :P

O7. I keep craving McD's yogurt parfaits lately *drool*

O8. Ahhh! I ran out of hot cheetos...must get moar! >:O

O9. I really doubt I can take more than one day off for my 1-year wedding anniversary now *sigh*

1O. Is it the weekend yet? LOL! I think burnout is inevitable for my working life in the skilled nursing facility.

3 comments:

  1. Happy new year!! Haha it sucks that we can't receive now that we're married. Oh well. Can't believe vday is tomorrow!! Hubs and I will be celebrating this weekend. Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad to read you can only take 1 day off for your one year anniversary :( Hopefully that changes!
    Happy Early Anniversary :) 6 months right? YAY :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you eat the hot cheetos w/lemon cause those are the freakin' best. Seriously, the BEST.

    Dude, a McD's yogurt parfait sounds sooo good right now. Or maybe their fries too. Yes, I want some fries :)

    Thanks so much for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete