Tuesday, February 19, 2013

10 on Tuesday #05


O1. I had a great Valentine's Day, did everyone else? I mean, I friggin' had a red hot outfit for work ;)

Red red red!

O2. I miss the nice weather we've been having! Where did it run off to? *pouts*

O3. Over the last 3 days, we've had 7 residents at our facility pass away with me personally have worked with 2 of them. It kind of broke my heart to hear the news of their passing, but at least they're not suffering anymore...

O4. I love this recent cover by Alex Goot, have a listen ;)


O5. Only 1 more day 'til my 6-month wedding anniversary ♥

O6. I am lovin' reading what all the Bauble Swap participants got! If you haven't checked it out, it's located here :)

O7. I really need to mail out my Cara box swap goodies to my gal! Deadline is Wednesday, yikes! =/

O8. I went to another event courtesy of Yelp this past Saturday called Meet the Brewers. I have learned I like raspberry cider ;)

Meet the Brewers 2013

O9. One more day of work tomorrow before my day off *sigh* I can make it!

1O. I can't wait for my half year anniversary! Couples massage & spa day! I've never gotten a massage or been to a spa before *geeks out*

3 comments:

  1. Totally diggin your red hot outfit, haha. I could neve pull it off cause Id end up looking like the kool-aid man but whatevs.

    You guys are celebrating your 6 month wedding anniversary? So damn cute. We're lucky if we plan something out for the real thing :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fan, another lovely post! Always impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of your message! LOL

    ReplyDelete