Tuesday, February 26, 2013

10 on Tuesday #06


O1. I had the most relaxing time on my half year anniversary last week *sigh* First time massage & spa time :)

Spa time with the hubby

O2. I cannot wait for my first Yelp Elite event tomorrow night *squee* VIP soiree & then a move screening :D

O3. One of my favorite patients was discharged home today & she was crying while saying her goodbyes: happy to go home & grateful for all the help she's received from all of us. She called me her pretty little doll (in Spanish: mi muñeca linda) every day I saw her for therapy :)

O4. OMG, the Color Run is happening this weekend in SF! I'm walking the darn thing since I want maximum color on me! Bring it on Color Run!

O5. My internet is slow as shizz cuz the hubs is downloading a patch for Guild Wars 2, ughhh...

O6. Do you like my hat that one of my patients made? LOL!

Extreme hat-age going on, haha

O7. Really random, but I'm waiting for the NOH8 campaign to swing back to the Bay Area so that the hubs & I can do a photo together ;)

O8. Mother Nature needs to take her damn present back, I'm tired as heck after working 9 hours yesterday & 8 hours today *yawn*

O9. I am ready for Oz: The Great & Powerful to come out in theaters! Hello sexy James Franco ;)

1O. Here's to hoping this week passes by quickly work-wise. I'm just pooped with how busy we are!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you guys had a fun time at the spa. Looks like it was beautiful.

    Haha that hat is totally classic!

    James Franco = Yum. Cant wait to see that movie, it looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove your hat!
    And I am also a huge fan of James Franco!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous of your spa day still! Lol <3 !
    Color Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete