Sunday, February 24, 2013

Busy but Chill

Not too much going on this past week really. Just mainly working since our facility got really busy all of a sudden. I had a chance to work with a patient I've never worked with before & she gave me a hat she crocheted. It looks more like something I'd put a plant or a bowl a fruit on top of, but it was a kind gesture. Plus, I couldn't turn down something handmade with love :)

Debby & I with our handmade crocheted hats


On Thursday, I had a little get together with my ladies at Outback Steakhouse. Debby & I were an hour early & ended up ordering drinks & a bloomin' onion while we waited. I had myself the darned wallaby drink (which is a peach bellini) & it was friggin' yummy! We ended up devouring two thirds of the appetizer by the time Meridith showed up. Elaine & David (her hubby) showed up shortly after that & we got to order dinner & chat it up. I had the sweet glazed pork tenderloin with mashed potatoes & green beans *drool* Meridith gave each of the gals three Mardi Gras beads from when she went, the bigger of the necklaces she had to be a bad girl to get ;) Overall, it was fun catching up with my ladies! I hadn't seen Elaine's preggo belly so that was awesome!

Peach bellini, bloomin' onion, pork tenderloin, Mardi Gras beads

I'll definitely have a busier week next week with my first Yelp Elite event, packet pickup for the Color Run & the Color Run itself in SF!

2 comments:

  1. That was really sweet to get the handmade hat :) you can always use it as a bowl thingy! The food looks delicious. You always post food pics when I'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute hats! I am sure your patients just adore you <3 !

    Dinner looks YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete