Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine Mug Swap 2013

Happy Valentine's Day! I saw the Valentine mug swap hosted by Caroline & Alissa & just had to join! If you don't know me, I love Valentine's Day...even when I was single over a decade ago. The pinks, reds, hearts, lovey dovey cliché crap, the works. I got paired up with lovely Kristen & here's what she got me this Valentine's Day :)

Spoiled by Kristen!


What did Kristen get me exactly? Here's the breakdown:

  • Cute card with a dog wearing sunnies
  • Wild rose scented body lotion
  • Little box to grow forget me nots
  • Symmetrical heart print mug
  • Bag of tiny heart erasers
  • Tons of mini chocolate bars


Goodies for Kristen

Thank you so very much Kristen for all my Valentine's Day goodies! I definitely felt the love as soon as I opened up my box of surprises :)

5 comments:

  1. Looks awesome. That card is hilarious. Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, the box of forget me nots is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got some goodies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww wow :) She did a great job on you! I feel bad, I forgot to post mine yesterday, so I am doing as we speak :) ! YAY!

    So cute <3 I love this swap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mug is adorable! Love the card too(:
    Such a fun swap!

    ReplyDelete