Sunday, March 24, 2013

Maternity Photoshoot for Elaine & David

Instead of celebrating St. Patty's Day like everyone else, I had to pleasure of playing photographer for my classmate & good friend Elaine & her hubby David. They didn't want to hire a photographer to save money for the baby, but I think that everyone should have a few maternity photos before the baby arrives. We went to Villa Montalvo & then played on a playground at Memorial Park. Here are my favorites from the day!

Take charge of your happiness


Villa Montalvo in the background

I had to fix the heart, David sucks at making 'em, haha

Peek-a-boo!

"Look at my belly!"

Elaine's 38-week belly

"Kiss the belly David!" "Seriously?!" "YES!"

Just a little intimacy on the playground

No static shock was created *giggle*

"Hang on the monkey bars!" "Really?" "YES!"

I can't wait to meet little Zoe you two! Congrats to you both again & thanks for letting me play photographer for the day ;)

1 comment:

  1. AWWWWWW Those turned out absolutely ADORABLE & that was VERY SWEET of you Annie to do that for them <3 :)

    ReplyDelete