Saturday, April 20, 2013

BSB is 20!


HAPPY 20 YEAR ANNIVERSARY BACKSTREET BOYS!
1993-2013

I seriously cannot believe they have been around for so long, but not that I mind. I mean, they are only my favorite boy band in the whole wide world & I doubt anything will change that. Yes, I'm a BSB fangirl & I don't care what you think, bahahaa! I'd like to congratulate my men on finally getting a star on the walk of fame in Hollywood today as well. Here's to many more years of togetherness & making awesome music for us fans to enjoy. I love you guys ♥

2 comments:

  1. I heard this on the radio this morning and I immediately thought of you! Haha.

    I can't believe it's been 20 years too. Gawd, I feel so old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only boy band that I have EVER truly loved!! My whole bedroom was plastered with posters of them. I had ever single album. LOL I was a little obsessed!

    ReplyDelete