Tuesday, May 7, 2013

10 on Tuesday #12


O1. It's been so slow at work with a low census that I've been getting off work before my 8 hours are up! Not that I'm complaining too much with less work, but that also means less moola =/

O2. The Summer Fun Swap partners have been sent out! I hope all the participants are happily shopping for one another cuz I can't wait to see what everyone got!

O3. The weather has been completely whacky lately, hot for a few days, cold the next... Can you stay consistently warm so that I can enjoy my summer wear por favor?!

O4. Did I mention I met Aron Ralston (subject of 127 Hours) a little over two weeks ago at conference? Highlight of my whole conference weekend!

The Aron Ralston!

O5. Seeing as how I didn't get to party with BSB on their 20-year anniversary, I decided that I just had to go find their star on the walk of fame when returning home from conference. Mission completed!

I'm such a fangirl ;)

O6. Not going to say now, but I hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow afternoon. To be announced ;)

O7. I am totally rooting for Team Adam on The Voice right now!

O8. Did you see the awesome goodies I got in my "go green" Cara box? Check it out here :)

O9. I cannot wait for this month's ipsy glambag! There's a sneak peek of a Zoya nail polish, eek :D

1O. I've ran out of things to say, lol!

4 comments:

  1. So cool that you met Aron Ralston! I have seen the movie and now I want to read the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited I got Renee :) Definitely overspent, but she is well worth it <3 Thank you for setting this up again <3 :)

    I hope you are having a great week & things start to pick up at work soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool that you met Aron! How inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I love that you took a photo with the BSB star. Classic.

    ReplyDelete