Saturday, May 4, 2013

BzzAgent Lysol Touch of Foam Review

Have you heard of BzzAgent before? It's basically a site where they send you an item to test & your spread the word about this product to your friends & family. Then you can return to the site to report on your activities revolving the "marketing" of the item so to speak to increase your BzzScore to increase your chances of receiving more items.

I got selected by BzzAgent to test our Lysol's Touch of Foam antibacterial hand wash the past few weeks. My bzzkit came with the product (in creamy vanilla orchid) & a packet of $0.75 off coupons to give to others to use.

My bzzkit goodies

I have been using this foam hand wash for weeks now & I feel all clean after work each day (lots of germs where I work!). What I love about this soap is that it's non-drip if you flip your hand upside down! It's so neat! The scent is also not overwhelming, but very pleasant. This foam hand soap comes in three different scents: creamy vanilla orchid, rose & cherry in bloom, wild berry bliss.

Non-drip awesome-ness!

PROS: non-drip, pleasant scent, aesthetically pleasing design, clean feeling after use
CONS: I honestly can't think of anything


DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from BzzAgent. All opinions are 100% my own.

2 comments:

  1. Seen this in stores, was curious about it :)
    Seems legit! Will have to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do BzzAgent as well!
    The non-drip is super cool. Less messy. It seems like it would smell nice too. Vanilla is my fav.

    ReplyDelete