Let's start with the goodies I got from Jackie!
Goodies from Jackie!
Let's take a closer look at what is in my green box (in Jackie's words):
- Green Tea: Natural, healthy & the appropriate color.
- EOS Lip Balm: 100% natural. Although not green, "summer fruit" seemed a good idea.
- Zoya Nail Polish: At first I almost got pink but mint is the spring color, so why not try it?
- Yes to Cucumbers Mask: Natural beauty products rock the world.
- Ecotools Starter Set: Recycled material. Perfect!
- Meyer's Dish Soap: While not 100% natural, it is biodegradable & 97% natural. Step in the correct direction?
- Sweet Basal Grow Kit: Grow your own green!
- Kind Fruit & Nut Bar: Last but not least... a natural snack.
Thank you so much Jackie for my amazingly green box! I absolutely loved everything! The snack was scrumptious & I've always wanted to try EOS. Zoya is my absolute fave nail polish & I needed to grow my makeup tool collection!
Now onto what I got Kayla for her green box!
Goodies I sent to Kayla
You can see her blog post here. For more Cara box reveals, check out this post!
If you'd like to join in on next month's Cara box, click the button below!