Sunday, May 26, 2013

Influenster Sony Speaker

I received my Sony bluetooth wireless mobile speaker in the mail a few weeks ago! First off, I cannot believe that Influenster was actually giving these babies out as a freebie to test. So much win! I received the speaker in black (secretly wanted a pink one). All I can say is that this little baby can pack some serious power! The sound can be heard clearly all over the room, there's great volume control & it's adorable-looking :)

Sony bluetooth wireless mobile speaker

I would totally recommend anyone to get one if they are in need of a new speaker. You can use it at home, in the car, basically anywhere since it's so portable!

PROS: great all-around sound, great design, comes with portable mesh bag, 3 different colors to choose from, fair price at $69.99
CONS: seems fragile if dropped

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

3 comments:

  1. lucky you!!!!!! I havent gotten anything from them in awhile. BOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if you didn't get the pink it is so cute! Wow at $69.99 and you got it free! WIN! :) :) You can always use a speaker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OFFICIALLY JEALOUS! You scored it for FREE :)
    Love this!

    ReplyDelete