Friday, May 31, 2013

Summer Fun Swap Reveal & Link Up

Hi everyone! First off, I'd like to thank everyone for participating in Cindy & I's second swap! Now let's get to it, the revealing of your summer fun goodies! Since we had an odd number of participants this time around, I had the pleasure of swapping with my two lovely partners Cindy & Stormy :)

Cindy's summer fun goodies for me

It was kinda funny that the hosts got paired together! Cindy ended up getting me a great starter kit for summer! Her goodies for me included:
  • Set of 3 mini notebooks with quotes on them
  • Gold-colored metal bracelet with white hearts at the ends
  • Pink popsicle eraser
  • Blue polkadot one piece outfit
  • Insta-dry nail polish in blue
  • 5 packets of Lipton dragonfruit peach tea


Thank you Cindy! These will definitely help me start off my summer right! The one piece actually fit quite well surprisingly *giggle* I am excited to try out the dragonfruit peach tea, sounds delish! :)

You can find out what I sent Cindy at her post here!


Stormy's summer fun goodies for me

I have known Stormy via the interwebz for a while now so it was fun to finally get to swap with her. Plus, we were just at opposite ends of California so we knew we'd rock our swap boxes, hehe. Her goodies for me included:
  • 2 glasses
  • 2 Arbor Mist wine freezer drink mixes
  • Pack of Orbit gum
  • Small tin of Altoids
  • A roll of fruity Mentos
  • Chocolate iPhone case
  • Small bin of teeny umbrellas
  • Hello Kitty body lotion & chapstick
  • 2 flower grow kits
  • Hand sanitizer & sanitizer holder
  • Packet of facial wipes
  • 2 Wet N Wild nail polishes in orange & red


Thank you Stormy for my awesome summer kickstarter! I can see many a fun nights sippin' on some drinnks, painting my nails & indulging ;)

You can find out what I sent Stormy at her post here!

For all the other participants' reveal posts, check below :)

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh wow, how cute! You present your photos a lot smoother than mine too. ;) Cindy got some really super cute goodies for you! :) & that card is waaay adorable!

    I tried to go "sangria-ish." It was fun since I don't really ever "grownup" shop haha. Ohh man, I thought I grabbed the gloss-tini nail polish from Covergirl! They fit so much better with the theme haha ... drat. Well, I hope you like them, either way!

    Super fun summerswap! Thanks for being an awesome partner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew, so glad that it fits! Normally I really hate hate hate buying clothes for others, but when I saw this I totally thought of you. Take a picture of you wearing it. I wanna see!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, that's so exciting you had two partners :)
    They both did a great job on you!
    I really really love that romper too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh nice! Looks like you got some really awesome stuffs. :)
    I hope I can get back in on this when funds become available again. It seems like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete