Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-On Manicure Review

Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-On Manicure

The third product that I tested from the Influenster spring fever voxbox is the Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-On Manicure. If you have been a follower of my blog, you'll remember that I tried these babies on in the past. However, since I technically applied my previous mani on incorrectly, I gave this another try. I did not attempt to wear these for a week as I cannot keep my nails long since I use my hands constantly at work.

Application was still easy & so was removal. Just use a Q-tip, soak it with nail polish remover & apply remover to sides of mani. The nails should just pop off! Even though this experience was more positive, I still just cannot get over how uncomfortable/fake-feeling the mani was. It just didn't feel natural & it didn't improve as the day progressed. For that reason alone, I do not think I will purchase this product for myself.

PROS: quick & easy application, lasts up to a week, many nice designs/colors to choose from, great adhesive, easy removal
CONS: uncomfortable/fake-feeling, expensive for one time usage ($5.99-$7.99)

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

1 comment: