Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ Dust It Review


The fourth product that I tested from the Influenster spring fever voxbox is the Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ Dust It. I am not one to use hair products as I'm the type of girl that wears her hair down 300+ days of the year. From all the other photos I've seen of people using this product, most gals have long hair that they can use this product to enhance their hairstyle. I decided to just try to see if the mattifying effect worked along with the root lift. I attempted using this product twice & I admit it does work for the two effects mentioned above. However, I did not like the feel of the powder & the feeling stayed on my hands even after washing, yuck! I highly doubt I'd buy this product since it's expensive for a gal that doesn't use hair products.

PROS: mattifies, adds some volume from the roots
CONS: doesn't work particularly well with shorter hairstyles, expensive for a tiny bottle ($23.50), weird feeling when mixing powder into hair

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting... But too expensive for my budget!

    ReplyDelete