Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Secret Outlast Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant Review

Secret Outlast Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant

The last product that I tested from the Influenster spring fever voxbox is the Secret Outlast Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant. I have watched commercials for this product shortly after my voxbox arrived. Gotta love the "you have ranch dressing or something under your arms, I don't even know how you'd get that under there..." line by the dude, haha! Anyhoo, I have no idea if this actually lasts 48 hours as I take a shower daily. However, it does last the duration of the day with no white stains on my clothes. The smell is very light as well for those sensitive to smells.

PROS: clear gel, no white stains, fair price ($4.59), long-lasting antiperspirant/deodorant, light smell
CONS: can't think of any

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love Secret's deodorant! I usually favor Dove over anything else, but I dig a deodorant that leaves no "white" behind on my clothing! ;) Also, I love deodorant with a 'lighter' smell to it, they can get crazy with fragrances sometimes! Great review :)

    ReplyDelete