Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tastykake Kandy Bar Kakes Review

Tastykake Kandy Bar Kake

The second product that I tested from the Influenster spring fever voxbox is the Tastykake Kandy Bar Kake. I received the peanut flavor, however they are also available in s'mores & peppermint as well. Mine was semi-smushed since I didn't eat it right away when I opened the voxbox. It smelled really yummy so after taking a photo, I took a bite out of it. It is very moist & quite flavorful! I would say the portion is just right for me. However, being a dietitian's wife, I looked at the ingredients & it was shame to see hydrogenated oil *sigh* Although absolutely yummy, I doubt I'll buy this product again as it has trans fat in it, even if it's trace amounts...

PROS: great taste, 3 different flavors, moist, soft, fair price ($4.49/box)
CONS: trans fat to clog up your arteries, gahhh!

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment