Tuesday, September 17, 2013

NOH8 Photoshoot Part II

Remember when I did the NOH8 photoshoot back in July? Well the photo has finally been edited by Adam Bouska & posted on the NOH8 website! Vinh missed out on the last time I went with my siblings to do this photoshoot so I figured it'd be appropriate even more so now as a married couple to do this shoot to support marriage equality! If you can't figure out what our pose is, it is basically "I ♥ U" :)

*click for bigger version*

Would you ever participate in a NOH8 Campaign photoshoot? If yes, check their calendar to see if they're stopping by near you! #NOH8 #NOH8inMySt8 #NOH8Worldwide

2 comments:

  1. I can't even begin to tell you how awesome I think this is! I seen a bunch of these years ago & thought it was really cool! I really admire you for this. I would love to do something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome! I believe everyone has the right to make their own decision. Love this!

    ReplyDelete