Sunday, September 22, 2013

Rest In Peace Grandpa


REST IN PEACE GRANDPA DEAREST

On September 12th at 1:20PM, I lost the only grandpa I really knew. This was the man that worked hard to raise his family & give them all the foundation to raise their families. He immigrated to the United States & created a foundation for his kids to come over & live the American dream. I can say he pretty much attained that if he was able to buy his beautiful red Cadillac. He used to drive me around in that gorgeous car to the park where he'd teach me how to play tennis (though I'm still horrid at it). He always had a great appetite, finish a few plates at buffet or finishing off every last bit in the largest pho bowl. I even found out a few days ago that he used to train German shepherds to protect the Taiwanese president!


We laid him to rest near Half Moon Bay on the afternoon of September 20th. The skies were gray that day, but the sun shone on the way to the memorial park & after. Thank you for treating everyone to one last meal as well, grandpa. We all had a wonderful time reminiscing about our favorite memories of you. Just know that you can finally rest now grandpa, we'll watch after grandma for you. You can freely go to the land of Ultimate Bliss now. We love you ♥

7 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss! Your Grandpa sounds like such a wonderful person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sorry for your loss, Im sure he will always be with you in your heart! He sounds like a lovely man xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your grandpa sounds like a great person. Sorry for your loss. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so very sorry for your loss. He sounds like he was such a wonderful man and great role model. May he rest in peace<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw Annie I'm so sorry for your loss. He sounded great! I also lost my grandpa in June of this year. Hope you & your family are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is losing a loved one. I lost my dad less than a year ago and I'm still missing him. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sorry for your loss. I can tell by the picture that he was a very content man. He was lucky to have you in his life.

    ReplyDelete