Friday, September 6, 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award



This is an award given from one blogger to another up-and-coming blogger. I am grateful for the recognition! Thank you Erika for the nomination :)

Upon receiving the award, the blogger must acknowledge the blogger that has presented the award. Name 15 blogs that deserve some recognition of their own. List 7 interesting facts about themselves.


I nominate the following blogs for The Versatile Blogger Award


7 Interesting Facts About Me
 I graduated with my Masters degree when I was 24.
 I have been with my hubs for 11 years total: 10 dating & 1 year married.
 I used to hate tomatoes as a kid & now I love them!
 I've lived in Trinity County for 3 months where I was 1 of 7 Asians in the whole county.
 I am a proud MINI Cooper owner!
 I am still a Backstreet Boys fan & I have no shame in that :P
 I can survive living in the city or the country, who knew?!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I received this award myself last year:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Congrats!!! Thank you for nominating me!! =D I feel so loved!!!

    Btw, I still love the Backstreet Boys too!! =P

    ReplyDelete