Sunday, November 3, 2013

Dog Training Kindle Book Review

If you know me, you'd know I absolutely love dogs in any shape, size, color, etc.! My maternal grandfather made a living raising dogs to protect the Taiwanese president & I have always been surrounded by dogs my entire life. Through Tomoson, I qualified to receive the Dog Training Basics e-book to read. I was not instilled the skills my grandfather had to train dogs & I know I will persuade the husband over into getting a dog in the near future so this would come in handy ;)

Book cover

Here is a basic rundown of what the e-book includes:

  • Introduction to dog training and what it means 
  • Choosing the right training method 
  • Basic dog training concepts 
  • Standard commands for every dog 
  • House essentials for your dog

Though I have no dog to really train yet, I have already picked up helpful hints for when the time comes. This is a fairly quick read & concise in wording so that you can spend more time training your puppy/dog. Now if you wanted a book to help you teach your furry friend how to do tricks, try a different e-book. However, if basic dog training is what you're after, then I would recommend this e-book as a starter.

DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. That's cool! I've never heard of tomoson! I think I need to sign up!

    ReplyDelete