Here is a basic rundown of what the e-book includes:
- Introduction to dog training and what it means
- Choosing the right training method
- Basic dog training concepts
- Standard commands for every dog
- House essentials for your dog
Though I have no dog to really train yet, I have already picked up helpful hints for when the time comes. This is a fairly quick read & concise in wording so that you can spend more time training your puppy/dog. Now if you wanted a book to help you teach your furry friend how to do tricks, try a different e-book. However, if basic dog training is what you're after, then I would recommend this e-book as a starter.
DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.