Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Reflection

2013 really just flew by in a flash for me, how about you guys?! I am keeping up with my tradition of listing all the good that happened (no bad since we like to reflect on the good stuff) & any resolutions I may have. Ready? Let's go!

GOOD---*
~Got into the Yelp Elite Squad & all the awesome Yelp events
~Donated my hair to Locks of Love
~Co-hosted 2 blog swaps with Cindy :)
~Half year wedding anniversary with couples massage & hot tub
~Runs/Walks: The Color Run x2, AIDS Walk SF, Step Out Diabetes Walk
~Concerts: Maroon 5, Backstreet Boys, Selena Gomez, Triple Ho Show
~AOTA National OT Conference in San Diego (met Aron Ralston!)
~First time getting a mani/pedi :P
~Started working home health per diem
~Re-visited Trinity County after 2 years!
~NOH8 photoshoot with the hubs
~Bought my first car: MINI Cooper
~First minor/major league baseball games
~One year wedding anniversary @ Disneyland!
~Bought our first home together :D
~Carved my first jack o'lantern
~Turned in my first resignation letter

RESOLUTIONS---*
~Run/jog/exercise more
~Continue to learn to become a more competent OT
~Travel more
~Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You accomplished so many awesome things this past year! So proud of you!! yay!! Here's to a even better new year!!! Happy New Year A!

    ReplyDelete