Sunday, December 15, 2013

99.7 NOW's Triple Ho Show

On December 3rd, I had to pleasure of seeing six amazing artists perform at the Triple Ho Show with my hubs & Shwe (my favorite nurse buddy)! Who are these amazing artists? They include: Zendaya, Jason Derulo, Enrique Iglesias, Austin Mahone, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, & Pitbull!

Enjoying ourselves pre-show

Up first was Zendaya & she is an actress on Disney prior. I forget the show's name (Stand Up?), but she was a cute gal & so young. She's a talented gal!

Zendaya on stage


Zendaya performing "Replay"


Up next was my favorite of the night, Jason Derulo (you know you sang his name in your head, haha)! He sang, he danced, he whoo'd the ladies by ripping off his shirt at the end, whew~ I'd love to see him in concert, just him! He really is an entertainer & I can't wait for his next visit back to the Bay since I'll definitely be there!

Jason Derulo on stage

Serenading us ♥


Jason Derulo performing "In My Head"


Jason Derulo performing "Whatcha Say"


Jason Derulo performing "Marry Me"


Jason Derulo performing "Ridin' Solo"


Jason Derulo performing "It Girl"


Up next was Enrique Iglesias, another person I really wanted to see. However, he only performed like three songs & just disappeared off the stage. That was really cruddy. I totally thought he would be a better performer, but most of the time he was trying to rally the crowd instead of singing *sigh*

Balls in the pit during Enrique's performance


Enrique performing "Heart Attack"


Austin Mahone was up after & he was someone I didn't really care for too much. He is a cute kid though & a good performer, I'll give him that. I just couldn't stand all the tweens shrieking for him during his run...

Austin playing guitar & serenading the tweens, haha


Austin performing "Beautiful Soul"


Austin performing "What About Love"


I have a newfound respect for Macklemore & Ryan Lewis after their performance during the show. I didn't really think they'd be great performers, but I was proved wrong & I had a blast jammin' to their songs. They really brought the party with "Can't Hold Us" at the end :)

Macklemore with his fancy lights


Macklemore performing "Thrift Shop"


Macklemore performing "Same Love"


Macklemore performing "Can't Hold Us"


Lastly, Pitbull took the stage & it was just a friggin' party until the very end. He is one cool dude who likes to party, haha! I knew he'd be a fun person to watch, but he actually got me out of my seat dancing & jumping, which then was passed to Vinh & Shwe, lol! Great ending act :)

Waiting for Pitbull

Pitbull's here

Pitbull with his sexy ladies

Don't stop the partyyyy


Pitbull performing "Hey Baby"


Pitbull performing "Don't Stop The Party"


Pitbull performing "I Know You Want Me"


Pitbull performing "Timber"


Pitbull performing "Feel This Moment"


Pitbull performing "Give Me Everything"

Overall, a very fun concert experience! No real artist really sucked & it was just a fun night to de-stress from the huge workload from the day! Thanks 99.7 NOW for putting together an awesome show :D

21 comments:

  1. The only one I have ever heard of is Enrique Iglesias. Of course I didn't get to see in person like you. How exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you all had a great time. Sadly I am so out of touch with music I have no idea who any of those people are. I can tell you all of Barney's songs though, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughters loved Shake It Up and would have went nuts over Zendaya! I, myself, would have loved to see Pitbull! Such a great performer! Sounds like a wonderful concert!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No idea who these singers are but obviously they must be good because you sound like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, that sounds like it was an amazing show. I love Zendaya. I have been watching her for years on the Disney Chanel, so I am excited for her that her singing career is taking off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a pretty impressive line-up of performers you were able to see! That IS pretty cruddy of Enrique. I wonder why his part of the show was so minimal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a line up - what a shame Enrique just disappeared :( he must have realised people would be ther just to see him :( x

    ReplyDelete
  8. We go nuts for me 305!!!
    Grieta lime jp fin might!
    Glad you hoy yo go

    ReplyDelete
  9. My daughter would be in her world for Zendaya alone! What am awesome concert.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of music and lots of different artists. You must have had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enrique Iglesias is one of my all-time favorites. It looks like you guys had an amazing time and really enjoyed the show.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a lot of fun! Too bad Enrique didn't sing more, I really like him.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a secret love for Ryan Lewis and I'm not sure why! This line up is pretty awesome! And you right..... I did sing Jason Durulo in my head! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a neat lineup of artists. I cant believe he would do that either.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like fun. You look like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great show and eclectic mix of music!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like a fun concert! I bet everyone had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I so wish I was there. I haven't seen Enrique in such a long time and I love Macklemore. He's a great artist. Seems like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, I'm really shocked (and saddened) that Enrique Iglesias wasn't a better performer. That's disappointing. :(

    ReplyDelete
  20. It looks like you had a great time! I haven't even heard of most of these people!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great concert. My daughter would have loved this one. She like MAckelmore & Ryan. However, she is a teen girls. So, she is a big time Austin Mahone fan.

    ReplyDelete