Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Cane Expressions Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I was a lucky therapist to be able to review something that could benefit my patients! I was chosen to review Cane Expressions by the duo Pam & Rhonda!

Cane Expressions packaging

As a regular person, I find canes to be quite plain. Sure, there are some that have the cool flames or boring patterns, but I want something that I can change when I want. Here is where Cane Expressions comes in as it is a decorative cane sleeve that you can just slip on & off as you please. Feeling like leopard print today? Slip it on! Feeling like polkadots? Switch that leopard print out!

I chose to have the red hearts cover. Currently, it is chillin' on one of my patients' canes & he is lovin' it as does his son! He's making quite the fashion statement in our rehab center to say the least!

Patient's cane rockin' the cover

These covers fit on all standard canes. There are two ways to slip your new cover onto your cane: take your cane apart, slide onto one end & attach the other end OR pull off the stopper at the bottom & slip it on. Plus, the covers make your cane so much easier to find with it's eye catching design, hehe.

Care for the covers is easy as well. Just machine or hand wash in cold water & line dry. Simple, no?

You can buy these covers at places like QVC.com, Amazon.com, Wayfair.com & JustHealthShops.com.

I'd like to say that these are very easy to use & make your or your loved one's cane personalized. Prices range based on the design & where you purchase it from. It'd make a great little stocking stuffer for an older loved one for sure :)

DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

20 comments:

  1. These are so nice and stylish. I'm sure as an occupational therapist you have a lot of patients who would love to add these to their canes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These would certainly make older woman and men, who have to use canes, very happy--they could always say they were using the cane as a fashion statement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way - my mother walks with a cane, so I HAVE to tell her about these. She would love the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are quite lovely! Yea.. I think canes can be really cute when use these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is certainly a great way to show your style no matter what your age!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty! I have a cane myself and I had to look up and search for a non plain one. This is cool

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy about this cane covers! Great way to motivate recovery and cane use!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cool. My Mom is waiting for a hip operation and this would really make feel better about using a cane.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a clever idea. My father's mother had a cane and we could have given her a little more of a style with these.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is an awesome Cane!! When I had knee surgery I was a long time using a cane. I would have loved to have had a fun one like this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love to buy one for my grandfather who calls his cane his "superpower"

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks like a great idea. Some people are still rocking even though they have canes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I keep seeing these around, and it's really making me want to decorate my crutches!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a really pretty cane. If I ever have a need for one I now know where to get it. I would rather have one of these pretty ones than the plain stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think that would be worlds of fun around the holidays and other events!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My Dad use a cane and he would love this. I see that they are also available at Walmart. Cute product!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think being able to change how your cane looks is a great idea, after all who wants to be stuck with the same accessory day in day out especially when they don't have a choice about whether or not they use it

    ReplyDelete
  18. My mom used to walk with a cane.. This would have been a cute addition to it! Sometimes they can be so blah. Awesome product!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww, what a cute idea! I'm thankful to not have need of this yet, but I could totally rock some funky design if I had to! :)

    ReplyDelete