Monday, December 23, 2013

Suave Naturals Shampoo & Conditioner

I'm sure most of you have heard of Suave before or seen it on the shelves of almost every drugstore you enter. Well, I am a Suave user & more specifically, their naturals shampoo & conditioner!

Shampoo & conditioner at Walmart

Let me say that every other shampoo I have used prior kept giving me dandruff. Can you say ughh?! I figured why bother paying so much for the dandruff shampoo so I bought Suave's naturals shampoo & conditioner since it was so cheap for a family-sized bottle. Guess what? No dandruff since I used this! I have been using Suave for over 5 years now & still no dandruff, woot! Now I'm not saying that it'll make you dandruff-free, but it's pretty awesome for a super cheap shampoo & conditioner. Plus, they have plenty of scents to choose from. I am annoyed that they discontinued their berry scent as that was my favorite! Hey Suave, if you're reading this, bring that scent back please! :)

PROS: cheap, different scents, easy bottle, simple design
CONS: I can't think of any...

14 comments:

  1. I always use suave, its really is a great product & its cheap lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boys use a Suave 3 in 1 shampoo/conditioner/body wash, but since I get keratin treatments in my hair, I can't use Suave. I have special shampoo that I have to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fan of Suave products also. They really do what they say and dont cost a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love Sauve products my son won't use anything else but because he thinks the other stink

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried shave naturals a few weeks ago, and was surprised by how much I liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually like Suave products too! :) They are cheap and their products are actually effective!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a hug fan of Suave. I love the kids 3-1. The scents are so amazing and I can usually find it for a great price.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to admit I find natural shampoo and conditioners are the best, I've had the same sort of problems with others as well giving me such a dry scalp. So glad to hear you have found one that works for you x

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love Suave, they have all the scents I love, they are affordable. My youngest loves their shampoo - anything that can get a little one want to get clean is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the smell of Suave, though I don't think my hair likes th effect of it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have always been a fan of Suave products. Their prices are very reasonable and they leave my hair soft and shiny.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I use Suave all the time. They are pretty great

    ReplyDelete
  13. When I lived in Florida I used to buy suave because it was not expensive compared to the other brands. We don't have suave up here i montreal so no longer using it and now stuck buying the really expensive shampoos =/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love suave conditioner. It's gentle on my hair and doesn't wear down my curls and cause frizz. 100% recommended.

    ReplyDelete