Wednesday, January 22, 2014

TheraPearl Sports Pack Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I was one of three lucky people to receive TheraPearl's Sports Pack for review. It's basically a durable plastic baggy filled with little blue gel balls that can be used as a hot or cold pack! Since the plastic baggy is so pliable, it can stay on your body comfortably. Compact, portable, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, no mess & reusable!

Compact packaging

I loved that the team left me a little love note with my package, totally cute! :)

Love note

If you'd like a hot pack, simply just stick it into the microwave & heat up to about 30 seconds or so (depending on your microwave's strength). If you'd prefer a cold pack, stick it in the freezer for two hours. The pack will hold the hot or cold for about 20 minutes. I can tell you the hot pack feels so good on my sore muscles after a long day of work.

It's so squishy!

Little blue gel balls

If you'd like to purchase this, check the above link or over at Amazon! I personally like this as a hot pack thus far, really gives my achy muscles a little relief for the end of the day.


DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

8 comments:

  1. Totally awesome you can make it hot or cold! I like the little gel beads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read many good reviews about the theraperal and makes me convinced that I should try them too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea.... hope to never need it but good to know if I do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could definitely use this for my upper arm which is very sore and tight from typing on the computer-I can barely stretch my arm out in front of me. Because of the pliable construction I would be able to surround the muscles in my upper arm which most other products don't really accommodate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you can make it hot or cold. I love the idea of the gel beads. This pack look comfortable to use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great item to keep at home or in the car for emergencies. I love thoughtful items like this that can potentially save a life. TY for the information
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. This would be a great product for my husband! He refuses to hang up his basketball shoes and well...he has his fair share of aches and pains. Love that it can be used hot or cold

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think this would be worthwhile and like that it can mol;d to your body

    ReplyDelete