Thursday, February 6, 2014

CMYE: Crafts & Craft Cocktails

Let's throwback to last Thursday January 28th for my first community manager Yelp event (CMYE) of the year! It was cleverly called the Crafts & Craft Cocktails event held at INDO in Palo Alto for happy hour :)

Welcome sign for us Yelpers!


My bestie Sonya got to tag along for this event & I was glad since I loved the happy hour at INDO. We arrived early & checked in with Abby. We grabbed a tiny table for four while waiting for the craft table to clear up. Us Yelpers got a cozy little area of the patio with heat warmers blasting the winter air away.

Us in front of the Yelp table & patio

Cozy, no?

All drinks & appetizers were $5 during happy hour so it was easy math, haha. The craft table cleared up so we headed over to make our own DIY nametag! I was ambitious & chose a big middle puzzle piece, haha! It turned out cute though, right? :)

My DIY nametag along with my drink

Shortly after we finished our nametag, my friend Stephen showed up (finally!). We ordered more apps & drinks while hanging out at our table. We all caught up with what was going on in our busy lives while partaking in delicious food & drinks. Eventually another Yelper, Kenny P., joined as our fourth seat to make our table complete. I love meeting new Yelpers at events!

Sonya & I with our Paloma drinks :)

INDO even provided us samples of some of their newest seasonal items such as beef tartare, blackberry mojito, another seasonal hibiscus drink & my favorite, the pistachio creme brulee! This is all on top of what we were ordering *drool*

Pistachio creme brulee

Obligatory group photo

Thanks Abby, INDO & the crafts guy for another awesome & first CMYE of 2014! Here's to many more fun ones for the new year :)

Want to know more about Yelp Elite & Yelp community events? Just ask & I'll gladly answer, just be sure to leave your contact info!

30 comments:

  1. I had to say WHAT??? just for a second. You said you ordered more Apps and I was thinking Apps for like the cell phone. Then I got my head on straight and realized you meant appetizer. LOL... sorry.
    Looks like a place to have a great time $5 appetizers is a great price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - another great event. And $5 apps?? That is a great deal. We don't really have happy hours around here in the North East, but I think we should start them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you had a great time and for a really good price too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW $5 appetizers are a fantastic price! It looks like a fantastic play to hang out with friends and enjoy a delicious dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. $5 for appetizers and drinks is a great deal! I do love how your name tag turned out too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like an exciting event, especially with the yummy yet affordable apps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great price for delicious appetizers! How great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great event, I love that the drinks were an even amount as it does make it easier to keep tabs on - unless you have too many then it does not matter how much they are!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, appetizer deals are a weakness of mine. Add a couple of drinks and I go even more crazy with them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a treat! I love the cozy ambiance of the place.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I've never seen those cheap appetizers before. Sounds like you had a great time there as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a nice dinner! I would love to go there just to have a happy hour

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great dinner and a great price and it looks like everyone had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great deal - it's cheap plus everyone had a fun time too. Totally worth it, I say!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would so be there! Looks like everyone had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like you had a great time, I like when you share you outings with us. I enjoy reading about it

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow $5 an appetizer that is amazing! It looks so lovely as well yum! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that there are heat warmers on the patio. It sounds like a great place to go!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I miss the YEE in the Bay Area. Those are always so fun. Abby definitely knows how to throw a party.

    ReplyDelete
  20. sounds like you had a great time and for a really good price too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh man, that pistachio creme brulee sounds really delicious. You sure find a lot of fun events to attend!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great outing with delicious food. The dessert caught my eyes for sure... delightful
    Eliz

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks like you all had a great time. I would totally try the pistachio creme brulée

    ReplyDelete
  24. You got nice appetizers here. Not so familiar on some of the food but they sound delish. That's cool that you had a fun meeting with your friends there.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Looks like you had a great time! It has been FOREVER since I have gone to happy hour but sounds like my type of place :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Never heard of Yelp events before. It looks like all of you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  27. looks like a fun time and easy to multiply your tab :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. This seems like such a fun event. How awesome if that heat warmer?!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats on a new year of Elite yelp events!! Glad ya got to meet up with Sonya and Steve :) The outdoor patio and heaters reminds me of our freezing venture up the 7 mile drive!
    This place looked totally cozy! I want to try all the new food! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This looks v like a really fun b event. What a great b way to catch up b with friends too!

    ReplyDelete