Monday, February 10, 2014

Influenster Sally Hansen #CSMTKO VoxBox 2014

I was so excited to hear that I had qualified for the Sally Hansen Total Knock Out voxbox! I am always ready to try out a new nail polish so this was definitely an awesome box for me :)

Outside of the voxbox

They sent me three bottles of Sally Hansen's newest nail polish: the complete salon manicure. The three colors were: red my lips, jaded & pat on the black. The complete salon manicure boasts lasting power of 10 days & to have seven benefits:
  • base coat
  • strengthener
  • growth treatment
  • color
  • top coat
  • chip resistant
  • gel shine

My 3 new polishes

Red my lips, jaded & pat in the black

They have a flatter brush for easier application, which I loved! I chose to use jaded as my color. I had to use 2-3 coats for full coverage, which didn't bother me too much. I loved how the polish went on so smooth & dried fairly quickly inbetween coats. My manicure didn't last me 10 days, but with my job, I'm constantly washing my hands. However, it did last a full week so that's a score for me! Also, the polish had great shine after it fully dried :)


PROS: great brush, fairly quick dry time, good coverage, great assortment of colors, great gel shine
CONS: price ($6.48-$7.99 depending on the store)

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster's VoxBox program.

32 comments:

  1. Cool nail polish colors. I really love that blue and it looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaded is such a pretty color!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the last picture of the turqoise/teal polish. It looks really nice on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome colors! You certainly got a great treat with this voxbox :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great polish color! I'd use the red on my toes. The jade is a great color for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't get much from influenster anymore :(
    Love the blue color though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm gonna have to try this. I've been in the mood for some color on my nails!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What cool new colors! I love the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ever since Sally Hanson's Hard as Nails I generally will go for her products first when it comes to nail polish. I have tried others but swear by Sally Hanson!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe, awesome! I've received many VoxBoxes but never had the privilege to try out some Sally Hansen products. I cannot complain though, every VoxBox I've received has been totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's always so fun to get new polish colors. I really love the one you tried first. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like that blue polish. I've heard good things about the CSM collection!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love that blue color! It looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those colors are amazing. I wish I had qualified for that voxbox!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always used Sally Hansen products, I need to get their stuff that will help my nails grow so I can paint them. I love the colors you received. That blue says spring very light and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Sally Hansen nail polish. They have great colors and their nail polish is great quality.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i'm addicted to nail polish love the blue it looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the colors! I'm working on growing my nails out so I can use more color on my nails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the color. It is pretty and opaque. Who can ask for anything more?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats A!!! They are all pretty colors but like you I love the Jade! You have beautiful nails my gosh! I also have problems with staying power of nail polish because I wash my hands a lot as well. But a full week is pretty amazing, I'm lucky for a full day rofl.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like Sally Hansen nail polish. The blue on your nails is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really like the blue!
    I got some the other day but to complx with three different botles to use... I want fast and simple

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey those are nice colors! I'm not much for polish. My girls are

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am loving the blue nail polish. What a beautiful pop of color

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are great colours i love the jaded one looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love that blue on you! Sally Hansen does make the best nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love Sally Hanson products. Loving that blue!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the colors and Sally Hansen! I really like the Complete Manicure! Its such great quality of polish!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I bet my daughter would really dig Jaded. She was doing a tie dye technique on her nails last night and she was using a similar color. :) Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  30. ooh lucky you! I love the jade colored nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I've also found that flatter brushes do a better job. I love your color choices too.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh how I'd love to try it! I miss decorating my nails.

    ReplyDelete