Thursday, February 13, 2014

Shandali Towel Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I had the lovely pleasure of being able to review this awesome towel by Shandali called the UltraSport Travel Towel. It is a lightweight, microfiber, ultra absorbent towel that is quite thin & easy to pack for any outdoor adventures. It comes in three different colors currently: light blue, river blue, & pebble & stone. Exclusively sold on Amazon right now.

Shandali UltraSport Travel Towel

I was fortunate enough that Shandali fully paid for (price of the towel & shipping) a pebble & stone-colored towel for me to review. Can I tell you this is one big towel?! But it is also quite thin as it is just microfibers. I had fun putting this towel to the test since I had my husband test it for me, haha. He used the towel to dry off after showering & he was amazed at how absorbent this seemingly dinky towel was. He thought the texture was weird since it was not that of a traditional towel, but he was pretty satisfied with the product. He wanted me to state that he gave it a letter grade of A!

Probably a third of the size

Overall, I think we'd both recommend this product to those who want a light, but quick drying towel. It would be perfect for backpacking/camping trips since it's so light & compact. It also has a cloth hoop on one corner for you to hang it whether it be on a tree branch or in your home :)

DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

24 comments:

  1. I just love that towel. And the colors are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it probably is great for swimmers too. I am thinking a great help when traveling as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a really nice towel. It's about time for us to buy new ones, and this looks like a great product.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like it would be prefect for me to take with me when I workout. I need a towel after I take spin or zumba.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use a similar towel to dry my hair! The microfiber wicks away the moisture so easily!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat looking towel! It looks super soft and super absorbent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love my shabli so awesome and works great

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this towel and love it! It is super soft and does a great job keeping sweat away!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm thinking workouts at the gym since it's so compact but absorbent. I'll have to tell my daughter about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea. This would be my favorite travel towel to take with me when I travel or go to the gym. I love it, I will have to tell my friends about this

    ReplyDelete
  11. That towel looks like it would be perfect for after swimming. My whole family would love them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. THe colors are really pretty. Microfiber towels are my favorite. They absorb so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My husband is a big fan of microfiber towels. He uses them when doing sports. Thanks for a great review.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to say I think these towels come in useful sometimes - I couldn't imagine using them all the time, but for sports of drying up I think they are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like a neat product for camping and traveling!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A travel towel? I'd like one of those. Great product review

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hubby does a lot of workout at the gym. He would love a towel like this. Will have to tell him about this one. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This would be great for taking along on hot days when you get all sweaty and nasty! I love that it's so small.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These towels are really pretty. They would spruce up the decor in any home.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an elegant looking towel... The best I've seen in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'd like to grab one of these towels to try. I think it could be a great add on for me when traveling since it could be a space saver & I prefer using my own towel if possible while away from home.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like fluffy towels, but this one would be a great one for travel, since fluffy towels take up way too much space.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Interesting! Typically I find that these things don't work very well, but I haven't tried this specific brand. Now I'd like to!

    ReplyDelete
  24. It looks like a great towel to pack in my hospital bag for after I have the baby. Thanks for the tip. :-)

    ReplyDelete