Friday, March 28, 2014

Influenster Optic White VoxBox 2014

I was a lucky gal that got selected to test out the Influenster Optic White VoxBox by Colgate. I have to admit, I was a bit hesitant to test out this product with all the buzz of teeth whitening products causing sensitive teeth & whatnot. However, I braved my hesitations & gave this product a go :)

Optic White VoxBox

Ta-dah!

INFLUENSTER OPTIC WHITE VOXBOX INCLUDES:

  • Colgate optic white toothbrush & whitening pen combo
  • Colgate optic white toothpaste.


VoxBox contents

Not only was I hesitant, I was skeptical that this combo would give results in as little as two days. I will admit that I was quite surprised that I noticed a difference with just one use! Call me crazy, but the hubs also noticed a difference after a day. I loved the way they built a storage for the whitening pen inside the toothbrush, very convenient. Speaking of the toothbrush, I love the brush itself & the handle has a good grip. The only thing I didn't like about the products was the taste of the toothpaste. I was never a fan of Colgate toothpaste tastes ever since I was a child & I still don't. However, it does its job so I'm happy with that!

PROS: great toothbrush, does what it says, convenient storage of whitening pen, great handle
CONS: icky toothpaste taste, price ($12.99 at Target)

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster's VoxBox program.

29 comments:

  1. I'm glad it worked for you. I have even considering getting my teeth whitened. I will look into this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wondered if things like this worked, so it's good to know that it does! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I age, I find my teeth are harder and harder to keep white. I need to try the Optic White and see if it works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear that it worked for you! It's always nice when products work the way they are supposed too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to know if the more you use it the more sensitive your teeth get, because that's why I stopped using Crest white strips a long time ago. That's awesome that you noticed a difference in just a day. I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so curious about this. If it wouldn't bother my sensitive teeth, I'd love to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually prefer Colgate's toothpaste and toothbrush over other brands but I never heard of this one. I'd love to whiten my teeth a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so happy it worked for you and Influenster is an awesome website.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great sounding brush, I have to admit I do like Colgate products. The prize is really good as well. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am fascinated by the idea of a pen. I'd try it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I seriously Love Voxboxes! They are so much fun! I hope to get another one soon. I didn't get this one. I Love the colgate goodies you got.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a nice product to read about. My husband loves this kind of thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a cool product! I like using teeth whiteners but often they make my already sensitive teeth hurt. I will have to try this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to try this product! I am a fan of teeth whiteners and have dealt with all the ones that cause sensitivity. Hey, they worked! So cool that you could tell a difference in just one day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah! I haven't seen this product before, but I'm always up for some new whitening products! Thanks for this review!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am a big Colgate fan but have to use their sensitive toothpaste. It is great but no whitening option in it yet that I have found.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Funny you say the only con is the taste! I don't mind the taste of Colgate Optic White! Unfortunately, I have sensitive teeth and don't have much luck with any whitening products.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Until now, I was still skeptical to try it out but then I guess I should give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh man, I want this voxbox! lol. I use colgate all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  20. We love Colgate! Great little box you received! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love teeth whitening products, and usually use Crest strips. I'll have to consider this one. It's a lot less $$

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am always a bit sceptical when it comes to teeth whitening products. Sounds like I don't have to be when it comes to Optic White, since you saw results in only one use!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh that's a great box. I would love one of those toothbrushes.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I agree with you on this product. It definitely works but the taste isn't my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You know, I never have paid much attention to how toothpaste tastes. I just get in there and get it done, lol. I will try to notice tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I just started using Optic White last week and I already notice a difference in how white my teeth are.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice to know this works. I have previously gotten treatments from my dentist--maybe I will try this instead.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, pricey. I think I'd just stick to the "normal" colgate ones. At least the brush is good.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I've used the optic white toothpaste before. I received it from a Influencer badge giftset. I liked it and have purchased it over again. There are usually nifty coupons for it in the sunday papers. I think colgate is my favorite brand of toothpaste/toothbrushes. :P

    ReplyDelete