Thursday, March 13, 2014

Majestical Jewelry Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I am one of 10 lucky gals that got chosen to participate in reviewing a jewelry set from Majestical Jewelry! What was different about this is that the company chose the jewelry set we'd be given based on our blog & the personality that comes with it. Ready to see what set they sent me?!

What's inside my majestical box?!

I really didn't know what to expect opening up my box. I ended up getting the jeweled leaf necklace set. I was pleasantly surprised that it was blue! If you know me, I am not the type to ever choose a piece of jewelry that makes a statement aka big & chunkier pieces. I'm the dainty & simple jewelry gal. So you can probably guess that I was certainly surprised at how big the necklace was!

Blue statement necklace & earrings

Bling it loud & proud!

I paired this jewelry set with this floral dress for my friend's wedding over the weekend. I was surprised at how the necklace didn't feel too heavy during the whole ceremony. It certainly made a statement for sure! The quality isn't too shabby either. I was expecting something more flimsy & "fake" looking, but it was nice. I wouldn't wear this too often as this isn't my style of jewelry (at least the statement necklace anyway), but at least I know I can pull off statement pieces if need be. Thanks Majestical Jewelry for sending me this set! :)

DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

29 comments:

  1. I am more of a dainty jewelry girl, too, but that necklace is mighty cute. I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those jewelry are beautiful! You got lucky because I know a blogger that got a clear plastic bracelet and she was pretty upset about it since the company base what kind of jewelry you get the way her blog looked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This jewelry is beautiful. I love how vibrant the colors are and how detailed it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of the company choosing a jewelry set based on each individual blog and personality, that's so cool! Love the necklace, the blue is very striking and matching earrings complete the set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color of blue in the necklace they sent you is simply mesmerizing. I love the necklace as a whole too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this color and item of jewelary and love the review cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely adore that majestical jewelry set! It truly is stunning! I have fallen in love with Chunky jewelry like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the necklace! A tall girl like myself could really rock a great piece like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't really wear jewelry, but I might make an exception for a piece like that! I love the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not my style either but it is very pretty. I bet you looked great in it and I know a lot of people love this style.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That color is so beautiful. I love the box too. What a lovely piece!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so beautiful! My mom would love something like this, thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm more of a simple jewelry kind of gal.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This necklace is gorgeous! I love the blue color.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty blue! That's going to finish an outfit perfectly!
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful piece. I especially love the blue color, which is perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is just such a beautiful blue color. You are lucky indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It does look like it would be great for a special event. I'm glad you pulled it off. It's sure a pretty color of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That necklace is beautiful! Do share the photo once you wore it :) I'd love to see how it look on you. Just looove the color.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a gorgeous color. These look like they can be worn to work and a night out.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Big, chunky jewelry is so trendy these days. Love the boldness of that blue!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I LOVE that!!! Especially the color, but I love the style, too! So polished and sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the color...and chunky statement jewelry is IN. Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. That necklace is gorgeous! I'm so in love with that vibrant color. I have a pair of pants that are cobalt blue and it would be perfect with the necklace. I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I absolutely love these designs, they are so gorgeous. Not to mention the color, what a great overall design.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I've been given products like these for review before and I am with you on them not being my kind of style. I wish you would have posted a picture of you wearing the jewelry though.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I think it is so pretty!! Wish I could have seen a picture of it with the dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw your dress. It is so pretty!

      Delete