Monday, March 24, 2014

Off To Disneyland!

Yup, I love Disneyland! Don't like it? Too bad! We really only head down to SoCal less than a handful of times a year so whenever we are close to Disneyland, we will go for at least a day. What's not to like about spending the day at the happiest place on Earth? :)

We woke up extra early on March 9th, which also happened to be Daylight Savings Time, ughhh... We arrived around a half hour early & into the Disney parking garage we went. The toll guy's computer wasn't working so we saved like $16 on free parking, what what! We got on the tram & headed to the entrance to Disneyland.

Free ghetto Disney parking pass, haha



On the tram

His & her tickets

The gates for the park opened 15 minutes early so I rushed off to the train station to sign up for the Lilly Belle train only to find out the train was closed for the day, boo! So then we headed off & did all the rides we wanted to do before the huge crowds that came about 2-3 hours later! I must say we finished most of the park before lunchtime!

Our little family in front of the castle

Kiyore wanted a selfie, haha

Touch the apple & hear the Evil Queen laugh!

Fly Dumbo!

Down the rabbit hole we go...

It's A Small World (that was closed, too)

I blew up the town ;)

Don't think Goofy liked Vinh pulling his ear, haha

Merida :)

Beating the bad guys with Buzz Lightyear...with the wrong scores

I hella whooped Vinh's butt, haha!

Iron Man!

Hella cool exhibit

All the old Iron Men :P

Hanging out with Thor

Captain America!

Vinh really wanted to see Asimo (I always think of Awesome-o from South Park, lol) so we waited an hour for the next show. I wasn't too impressed, but it was a cute robot :P

Asimo

I really wanted a photo with Eeyore so we got in line at Critter Country :P

Tigger

Rabbit

Cutest family photo ever!

After burning in the sun for a while, we headed to the hidden Starbucks for a refreshment. I loved how they had little Disney characters on the cup itself :) Then we headed into Town Square to watch the Soundsational Parade before hightailing it to New Orleans Square for dinner.

Refreshing Starbucks

We hightailed it out of Disneyland after dinner since we needed to rest before the long drive home the next day. Thus ends another happy adventure at Disneyland :)

29 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome Disney adventure!! I've never been to Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big Disney fan. I went to Disneyland for the first time last year, but when we are in So Cal next month, I don't think we will have time to go. Sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna go to Disneyland. Looks like so much fun I wouldn't know what to do with myself. I'd take a million photos. Oh and the free parking is great! Lucky day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been to Disney Land but have been to Disney World and love it there. Maybe I might take a trip to DL since it's so much closer. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness, so much fun! I have always wanted to go to Disneyland! I hope to one day make it there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Free parking is always a bonus! I have never been to Disney land only Disney world and love it. So much fun (kim)

    ReplyDelete
  7. DIsneyland sounds like so much fun! I've been to Disney World, but not land.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been to Disney World, but never DisneyLand. I want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a magical time you had! I wish we could visit Disney Land soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I love Disney we go to Disney world a lot but I want to see Disneyland one day as well

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a lot of fun! I love that you got a picture with Merida.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all things Disney but haven't been to Disneyland since we moved away for SoCal many years ago. Hopefully someday we'll make it back!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is the happiest place on earth! How can you not love it?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am impressed that you finished most of it before lunch time. We have never been there but have gone to Disney World. Our last trip we left after an hour because it was so crowded that my youngest could not handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Disneyland is such a magical place and it looks like you guys had an amazing time there.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have never been to Disneyland one-day I would love to go there._Amanda Ripsam

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Disney too! It brings out the fun in all of us. We need a bit of that sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like you had a great time.I really want to go to Disneyland not just for the kiddies but me too lol.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've only been to Disneyland once and it was a quick trip. I'd love to go back again some time. Pooh characters are my favorite, I'd have been sure to stop and see them too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've been to Disney World, but not Disneyland. I'd like to see the difference. :)

    Any Disney is awesome though, I'm sure of it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks like a great time! It is always so much fun to go there with the family, and the first steps through the front gate are so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sounds like you had a great time. I love all things Disney!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks like y'all had a great time! I've never been to Disneyland, but we live 30 minutes from Disney WORLD, so I've been there lots of times. Always a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love Disney!! I've not been to Disneyland but hope to someday. Disney World however, welcomed me with open arms!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You packed a lot into your visit. I'm really impressed, and you saw a ton of characters!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a great place to visit - someday, some day I say :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh how fun! And it's definitely more fun that you went there with your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh how fun! And it's definitely more fun that you went there with your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Omg I've always wanted to go to Disneyland. From the look of your pictures you guys had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete