Friday, April 4, 2014

The Color Run SF 2014

On March 15th, I had the pleasure to be captain for team rainbowholics at the Color Run in SF (1PM start time). Rob was ever so kind to pick up everyone's packet a few days before :)

Color Run essentials: check!

Vinh & I carpooled with Debby & Rob to Deana's house so that we could all head over to Candlestick Park together to start our crazy color adventure. Shwe & her cousin also joined on our colorful ventures! Deana made everyone on our team tutus (minus Shwe's cousin cuz she joined last minute). Yes, that includes the men, haha!

I shall speak very little from this point forward & just let y'all enjoy the photos from squeaky clean to colorful hot messes ;)

Look how clean we are :P

Boys join in

Deana's shorts: Color This!

Obligatory clean team photo

Ready to run!

Team Rainbowholics

My mandatory photo :)

Shwe wanted a pyramid, haha

Jump for joy

Let the fun begin!

Photo op a minute into the run lol

Playing in the green zone, haha

We all rolled down the hill through the pink color zone. Best part of the run! I love pink & I was fully covered in it, haha :)

Rolling through the pink zone!

Finished, yayyy!

Kaleidoscope fun

They didn't drop me, don't worry :P

Post team photo

Beating some color drums

Peek through the kaleidoscope

If you have not participated in the Color Run before & are contemplating it, check out the locations & dates here :)

22 comments:

  1. What a fun run and you guys totally rocked the rainbow gear for the run!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a great time! So much fun (Kim)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Daughter is doing one of these this summer. She is so excited and can't wait. I am going to send her your pictures to see

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you guys had such a great time! I am hoping to be ready to at least attempt the Color Run in the fall nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend did a color run last year and loved it! I bet you had a ton of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How funny that even the men had to wear the tutus. Looks like it was fun, and love all of the rainbow colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great run and looking fierce in your rainbow colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the 'color this' shorts were quite literally the best. :)
    The pics turned out amazing! Love the kaleidoscope effects! I think that run would be the most fun of them all to do. Congrats to you and your team!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like a great way to stay in shape and have a great time with your friends. Love the tutus!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Color Run looks so fun! Makes me wish I could still run!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The best part about events like this is everyone ends the race smiling! Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a super fun time. Love the colorful attire

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great way to have fun with friends. I would have to do a fast walk thing. lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was registered for this race and then ended up moving - I was so disappointed when I missed it. It looks like you all had a great time - I had no idea you were a runner!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cool! Love those pictures - looks like y'all had a great time! We had a color run here not long ago, but it conflicted with something else we had to do :( It looks like it would be a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We had one in our area not too long ado and it looked like everyone had a blast! I would love to participate in the next one we have! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks like it was so much fun! Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Are you selling those shorts? Because if not you need to!!! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like you had so much fun. And so much color, LOL. I love things like this and I love the running tutus.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks like a fabulous way to get some great exercise and have a great time doing it. We don't have one in our area but I'd love to do a Colour Run!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks like you all had a ball. I love the colorful attire, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. SO fun! I just signed up for a color run here in Chicago in June. I CAN NOT wait!!!

    ReplyDelete