Friday, June 13, 2014

BSB's In A World Like This Summer Tour 2014

On May 25th, I had the pleasure of seeing my most favoritest boy band again, the Backstreet Boys! The hubs didn't wanna go with me to another estrogen-filled concert so I brought along my childhood friend Stephen instead :)

Stephen & I at our seats!

We arrived early & grabbed some huge Straw-beer-ritas & nachos before heading to our seats. We had the pleasure of seeing Brian Littrell's son Baylee sing two songs & he was so cute! Definitely gonna be a little star in his own right, right next to his dad!

Our view of the stage

Baylee & his dad Brian Litrell

I was quite amused with the two guys below's shirts. It reads S.H.M. (single heterosexual male) BSB Club, lol! The guy on the left was nice, the one on the right was a asshole. Obviously, both were at the concert to get some girls, haha.

SHM BSB Club, y'all!

Avril Lavigne opened up for BSB this year & suprisingly, she wasn't half bad. I wish she actually did more than just walk/bounce around the stage though. Oh well, gotta lover her songs.











BSB did the same set as last time, but it wasn't any less fun! I was up almost the whole time dancing & singing to my heart's content to my beloved teenager/chilhood dreams coming true! I am still lovin' all their visual effects, so pretty!

BSB intro

Here are the men coming down for their first song!

So pretty!







It looked like lights floating, so pretty!







Nick performing "Madeleine"



BSB silhouettes

Again, another splendid concert by the Backstreet Boys! I cannot wait for a new album & another tour, haha. I'll be a BSB girl forever. Would you go to a BSB concert? ;)

36 comments:

  1. Hahahah! I went to New Kids on the Block last year and I was shocked at the amount of guys there - to pick up girls of course. Smart move.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to go to the NKOTBSB concert when they teamed up, but I was like 5 hours away *sigh* Yup, those dudes are smart. I don't know how successful they were though :P

      Delete
  2. Great pictures i am sure you had a great time.I do not really like going to concerts that much anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yea, concerts are tougher to attend every year. I must be getting old :P

      Delete
  3. Yay! Backstreets Back! :P Glad you and Stephen had a great time! Who couldn't at a BSB concert though! I love some old school Avril songs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so fun! Too bad you weren't there with us <3

      Delete
  4. Oh, how fun! Backstreet's back!!! I love it! I would certainly go to a Backstreet Boys concert!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha come with me next time ;)

      Delete
  5. I remember the Backstreet Boys! I loved them as a teen and still do now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BSB pride all the way, baby! :)

      Delete
  6. I used to love the Backstreet Boys. I think I still have some of their CDs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have all of their CDs, still some of my faves :)

      Delete
  7. I had no clue that they still perform. I use to love them when I was a teen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, they are still going strong! I hope they stay forever :P

      Delete
  8. I had no idea they were still around - how cool! I definitely remember them from my teens. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are still going strong & I hope they continue that way :)

      Delete
  9. I absolutely LOVE these guys. I missed their show close to me due to work. I'm still bummed. Amber N

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's a bummer! Catch them the next time around, totally worth it :)

      Delete
  10. I didn't realize they were still around doing tours either, I went to a concert witha friend of mine when we were in High school and saw them while they were new on the scene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could have gone to their Millennium tour, but parents wouldn't allow it *sigh*

      Delete
  11. I have not heard their songs in forever. I will have to check out a few of these songs to add to my playlist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Add all of them, haha :P

      Delete
  12. They were just here in Houston last week, but I didn't get to see them. I was so bummed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a bummer! Next time they roll in ;)

      Delete
  13. They were a little after my time, LOL BUT I would love to see them. I do like their music.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think anyone is too old for BSB! Their show is totally worth it :)

      Delete
  14. Looks like this was a great event.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It most certainly was!

      Delete
  15. Haha I didn't know they still even performed or sang. It's been a long time since i've even heard their names! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are still around & hopefully stay forever :P

      Delete
  16. I love Avril Lavigne so I would have liked to have seen her. :) Also, I think it's funny that you called that @sshole out! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Avril was cute! He was an asshole, he wouldn't take a photo with my friend =/

      Delete
  17. Wow, you are one lucky woman! The Backstreet Boys are a blast from the past!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blast from the past & I will always love them :P

      Delete
  18. I'm kind of jealous! I used to love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are still as good as before ;)

      Delete