Monday, June 16, 2014

Hello Kitty Day at AT&T Park

On June 8th, I had the pleasure of taking my two younger sisters to their first San Francisco Giants (versus the NY Mets) baseball game & on Hello Kitty Day to boot! It was a gorgeous day out for a baseball game in the Bay for sure :)

Lonnie, myself & Helen in front of the field

We arrived around an hour early so that we were one of the first 20,000 fans in to get our free mini SF Giants Hello Kitty plush! It is so stinkin' cute (see below). We also checked out the Giants Dugout store to buy our daddy dearest a Giants cap for Father's Day.

Beautiful AT&T Park

This game was extra special since I got to see my favorite pitcher in action finally! Tim Lincecum is my favorite Giants pitcher & he is definitely good at what he does :P

Our free SF Giants Hello Kitty plush (& Posey on the cup)

Hubs & I

We walked around AT&T Park after the 5th inning & ran into a Hello Kitty fanatic. You can see why in the below photo ;) I wanted to buy the Hello Kitty baseball cap, but they sold out. Totally made me sadfaces, but alas it's not meant to be, I guess...

Hello Kitty fanatic? I think so!

The Giants ended up winning 6-4 over the Mets, yayyy! Definitely a great end for both my sisters' first baseball game. Too bad no home runs by our boys. Oh well, next time!

Giants won, time to shake hands!

With my SF Giants Hello Kitty plush, so cute!

Are you a baseball fan? If so, have you gone to any games? I know I'm looking forward to another game in the future. Now just gotta find another victim to take with me :)

40 comments:

  1. OMG so cute! Wish I could've gone. It looks like so much fun. I'm not a sports fan, but I'd go for this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha sports has grown on me more & more each year! Definitely a plus to going when there's HK! XD

      Delete
  2. What a fun day with your sisters. Baseball games are always fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baseball is definitely fun & more so when we win! :D

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had a lot of fun with your sisters. I wish my husband and I could go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We sure did! It was a beautiful day at the ball park :)

      Delete
  4. Awww sweet! I love hello Kitty! I had no idea that they have Hello Kitty days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe it was the first Hello Kitty day so it was awesome :)

      Delete
  5. How cute is that hello kitty.Never really payed much attention to baseball.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The plush is too stinkin' cute, I love it!

      Delete
  6. I love when I happen to be at a game and it's a freebie day. That's a super cute theme you happened upon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the theme day early on so I totally bought tickets for it since I knew my sisters would like it, too :)

      Delete
  7. It looks like you had an amazing day love all the Hello Kitty! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like a lot of fun. My girls love hello kitty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who doesn't love a little Hello Kitty? ;)

      Delete
  9. How cool! My daughter used to be obsessed with Hello Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to be obsessed & there's still a teensy part of me that belongs to this feline :P

      Delete
  10. I've never seen a life baseball game but sure would love to. But just to be able to say that I've seen one before since i'm not big on sports! Heheheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought baseball would be boring, but it's actually quite fun! You should definitely try it Marielle :)

      Delete
  11. I love when they do giveaways as you enter the gates. I am not the biggest Hello Kitty fan but those are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't complain with your team freebies :P

      Delete
  12. Looks like you had a wonderful time! I have been to a few games there and we had so much fun. We are Cubs fans at our house however we live in Southern Cal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least you aren't Dodger fans, lol! Baseball games are fun :)

      Delete
  13. Ha! Hello Kitty is one way to get those who aren't necessarily the biggest of baseball fans out there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! Who can resist? ;)

      Delete
  14. I love Hello Kitty and I'm so glad you had the chance to spend this special day with your sisters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad, too! It was a fun day at the park!

      Delete
  15. That looks like fun. I love Hello Kitty! Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't care too much for baseball, but that Hello Kitty theme sure makes it fun! I would have loved to attended!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful day in SF with Hello Kitty! No complaining from me :P

      Delete
  17. Okay, I think that is the most beautiful view from a stadium EVER! Gorgeous! Glad you had a great time with your sisters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AT&T Park is absolutely gorgeous, especially on a sunny day! Thank you :)

      Delete
  18. This looks like a great time. Love the baseball Hello Kitty as well. Super cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd have loved Hello Kitty day then ;)

      Delete
  19. I have never been to a live baseball game but would definitely love to see one. The Hello Kitty plush is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally do it once Babita! :)

      Delete
  20. I totally wish the cards did a Hello Kitty! They do have a wide variety of things they give out, but not a hello kitty!
    Looks like you all had an amazing time! I wish one day to make it to a SF vs CARDS game in the bay! Always looks so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally come out for a SF vs Cards game in the Bay! I'd totally come hang with you. One of the prettiest ball parks in the US! :)

      Delete