Friday, June 27, 2014

Influenster Surfs Up VoxBox 2014

You could not believe the excitement I had when I received word that I qualified for the Surfs Up voxbox! I haven't received a voxbox with multiple different items to test out since last summer. I have gotten singular items from Influenster, but I'm happy to get a "bigger" voxbox so to speak :)

Orange-y/coral voxbox!

What's inside?!

Handy card with info about the products on the reverse

Look at al the goodies!


INFLUENSTER SURFS UP VOXBOX 2014 INCLUDES:

  • Jamba Juice Smoothie Kits: Now you can enjoy your favorite Jamba smoothie anytime, anywhere. Just add juice & blend! Loaded with delicious fruits & yogurt, our fat-free, gluten free smoothie kits include a health, antioxidant boost, one full serving of fruit & 100% davily value of vitamin C. $2.99-$3.49
  • Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration After Sun: Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration After Sun is the first & only after sun product that combines ribbons of gel & lotion to leave your skin feeling luxurious & refreshed. $2.99 for 2 oz; $8.99 for 8 oz
  • First Aid Shot Therapy: First Aid Shot Therapy "FAST" is an FDA compliant liquid pain relief (drinkable) shot. Common uses for FAST are headache/migraine, sore muscles, back pain & hangover headache. $2.99
  • Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish: Bold, vibrant, sexy, unexpected color! SinfulColors profession formula is formaldehyde, toluene & DBP free & is never animal tested. $1.99
  • CoverGirl Bombshell Curvaceous by LashBlast Mascara: The new CoverGirl Bombshell Curvaceous by LashBlast Mascara features the revolutionary Bombshell Boost systerm, which has two brushes & two formulas for volume, curl & dramatic intensity. The first step loads on volume, thickens & curls lashes; & the second step is a dark, intensifying topcoat that seals the look for bold, noticeable lashes. This mascara works like a waterproof formula & has serious lasting power. Remember to use an oil-based makeup remover! $9.49-$11.99

Be sure to check back for the reviews on each. I shall link my reviews back to this post so that you can find any review easily!

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

38 comments:

  1. Before I had a blog I received one Vox Box and did what I was suppose to.. now that I have a blog and am really involved in social media.. I can't seem to figure out how to get another. Tips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though I have used Influenster for a few years now, I am still uncertain of how they choose their candidates for voxboxes. I do know that age & location demographics count. I have noticed that the 18-27 age range tends to receive the most voxboxes. However, I think it also depends on your badges. I only really review the products I receive in my voxboxes & do the challenges for them. Otherwise, I'm not as active on their site since they "remodeled" it. I hope that helps? :P

      Delete
  2. Influenster is a great program! I would love to try that mascara!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Influenster, but I feel like their voxboxes have been shrinking. They used to be bigger back in the day :P

      Delete
  3. Wow! That really is a great box!!! So glad you got it - you deserve this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am excited for this box for sure :)

      Delete
  4. very cool box! curious about that Hawaian tropic one.
    I hope I can get a box like this one soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Hawaiian Tropic lotion smells so good!

      Delete
  5. I'd like to try that curvaceous. I'm ready for a new brand of mascara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am horrid at mascara so I'm hoping this one is easy to use!

      Delete
  6. My daughter got this VoxBox as well. She is loving that mascara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to try it as I suck at putting on mascara :P

      Delete
  7. Wow, look at all that great stuff. I am loving that nail polish color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try the nail polish. Just waiting for my gel mani to fall off (so close!) :P

      Delete
  8. That is a box I could use. While we are not beach goers any longer, we do a lot of hiking and you need a lot of the same things for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a beach goer so I am diggin' this box :)

      Delete
  9. I got this one to can't wait to try everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Can't wait to see what you think :)

      Delete
  10. Those look like some great products to try ... I'm a big eye makeup girl and mascara is a MUST for my short little lashes! lol It will be a lot of fun testing them out for the reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! Mascara kinda scares me lol

      Delete
  11. great voxbox! Lots of goodies in there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I can't wait to try them all :)

      Delete
  12. That is a very nice box. I love the mascara! Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Vox Boxes! I like this theme for this box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the theme, too! I am now gonna be beach ready! :D

      Delete
  14. Looks like you got a great voxbox. Lots of nice goodies. Looking forward to the review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, they are nice goodies! :)

      Delete
  15. This looks like a great bo with lots of goodies.I would love everything in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite spoiled with this voxbox :)

      Delete
  16. That Hawaiian Tropic lotion looks like it would smell so good! Great box this time around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells so good! I love the sweet smell of coconut :)

      Delete
  17. That Hawaiian Tropic is a MUST HAVE! What a great vox box !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, smells so good! :D

      Delete
  18. I'd love to have something like that! Ideal for outings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is ideal for outings, especially beach outings :)

      Delete
  19. WOOHHAAA! Look at that big ol box! Love it :)
    I got the Aveeno one just recently! We shall see how it goes :)

    Love that nail polish & mascara!
    Nifty idea for the first aid shot as well !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I haven't gotten a voxbox with more than 1 item for a long time :P

      Delete