Sunday, June 1, 2014

Three French Hens, Two Macarons & Lovers in a Bakery Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I had the lovely pleasure of reading Noëlle Love's newest book, Three French Hens, Two Macarons, and Lovers in a Bakery. I received this book at the end of the year & have just finished it. I haven't read a book in ages so this was quite refreshing!

Front cover

Here's the synopsis from the back:

Back cover

I would like to say that this is for adult audiences (though not horribly detailed) despite the original Amazon page not having that disclaimer. When I first started reading it, I was like "whoaaa" due to the adult content. However, after the initial shock, this was quite the quick & fun read. I finished the whole book in one sitting one lovely afternoon. You get to go along this quick-paced, but hilariously fun storyline with the three main girls: Margot, Zenna & Tali. The chapters all end with a recipe of some sort of pastry or dessert for you to try out. Isn't that neat? I was drooling just thinking about each recipe. Overall, who doesn't enjoy a quick love story with food incorporated into it?! Give this book a try if you don't mind adult content!

Thank you to Noëlle for the Kindle & print version of your book. I really enjoyed reading it :)

DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I love the front and back cover! Very eyecatching and the macarons look tasty!
    ooo a paris book sounds so romantic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plenty of recipes for you to make, bestie! Totally hilarious book :P

      Delete