Thursday, August 14, 2014

CoverGirl Bombshell Curvaceous by LashBlast Mascara Review

The fourth product that I tested from the Influenster Surfs Up voxbox is the CoverGirl Bombshell Curvaceous by LashBlast Mascara. If you know me, I am not a makeup person. However, this mascara made me curious :)

CoverGirl Bombshell Curvaceous by LashBlast Mascara

I love that this mascara comes as a 2-step process instead of one. I always mess up the standard mascaras & can never achieve "nice" eyelashes so to speak.

Out of the packaging

STEPS (from CoverGirl):

  • Step 1: Extreme volume basecoat formula loads on the volume while the curved “push-up” brush creates eye-catching curves. The result? Curvy lashes with lifted volume. 
  • Step 2: Dark, intensifying topcoat that seals the look with a dark, smooth finish; the proprietary micro-thin lacquer offers maximum impact and lasts all day and all night in just one coat.


Step one brush

Step two brush

Hard to tell since my eyelashes are fairly long already, but they were slightly longer after using this product. Usually I would find it uncomfortable to put on & wear mascara, but this one was quite comfortable. Overall, easy application & fairly great results, especially if you have shorter lashes :)

Before on top, after on bottom

PROS: easy application, good results & does what it's supposed to do
CONS: price ($11.99 at CoverGirl)

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

28 comments:

  1. I'm not a makeup person either, never really was. I don't even think I did much for my prom. Mascara and I though, not a huge fan.. bad experiences poking myself in the eye with the wand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've poked myself in the eye with eyeliner!

      Delete
  2. It definitely makes a difference, I've not heard of this one before, I'll have to check it out :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty good! Easy to use :)

      Delete
  3. That makes a big difference I think. Just enough but not to much. I will have to look more into this:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it's harder to see a difference when it's on myself :P

      Delete
  4. my daughter would love this! I will have to show this to her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Hope she likes it :)

      Delete
  5. I'm not a big makeup person but when I do use makeup, I trust Covergirl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CoverGirl is the bomb :P

      Delete
  6. I love CoverGirl mascara and I actually have one in my purse right now. It makes my lashes long and dark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works surprisingly well & easy to apply!

      Delete
  7. I'm always looking for mascara recommendations since I do wear it every day. This sounds like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a pretty good one in my opinion :)

      Delete
  8. I like Cover Girl. I just got a new brand and I already miss my normal Cover Girl purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a difference. I love mascara!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am liking mascara more now :P

      Delete
  10. Mascara is nice because you really can get away with little other makeup if you make your eyes pop! A good mascara is worth its value for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice tip! I didn't even realize that. So makeup illiterate :P

      Delete
  11. Oh I love good mascara. I have a really sensitive eyes so I really have to watch what I use but Covergirl always has the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cover Girl is really good. I am liking them with this mascara :)

      Delete
  12. I love mascara, with my tiny eyelashes always of the search of the good one. Like the results and the price is really good.

    Fan R @TeddyOutReady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it out, I am lovin' it more now :)

      Delete
  13. It's hard to find the right mascara sometimes. I haven tried the Bombshell by Covergirl yet! I can see the difference from the before and after picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give this one a try if you're looking! Pretty good :)

      Delete
  14. Bombshell Curvaceous sounds like a Latina name. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does now that you mention it! :P

      Delete