Saturday, August 23, 2014

iGotTech Magnetic Screen Door Review

I am so happy that I have the pleasure to review iGotTech's magnetic screen door. If you have ever visited my parents' place, you'd know that my mom tried her hand at making a light version of a screen door (sans metal frame). Well, it didn't quite work out as it now has duct tape & holes...

Magnetic Screen Door

I found it funny that I needed a bit box for just one item, haha!

All packaged up

Out of the box

Items included

Here's the video of how to install your magnetic screen door:


Lay the screen flat

Add the velcro on!

Unfortunately, that was as far as we got as the screen door wasn't wide enough to work on my parents' door *pouts* However, I can say that the mesh was pretty durable & it was all quality made. I'm just bummed that it didn't fit that door or our condo's door for that matter. Just a suggestion, but please make wider versions iGotTech! Otherwise, it would have been a great product.

DISCLAIMER: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

24 comments:

  1. I had similar issues with one I got not being wide enough, but the second kind we got was perfect and actually too big, but it did last us all summer before it eventually ripped. But I have tons of nieces and nephews and other little ones coming in and out all the time so for it to last all summer was amazing to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that was a lot of in & out, huh? We only have us & two furbabies so it should last...had it been wide enough :P

      Delete
  2. We live in a wooded area and have lots of bugs, so something like this would come in handy for my house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This would definitely be useful! Don't have to deal with all the creepy crawlies everywhere :P

      Delete
  3. We considered buying this for our apartment door when we lived in an apartment. It looks great to keep out the bugs and critters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would work really great if they had a wider version. I was so bummed =/

      Delete
  4. This magnetic screen door looks really convenient. I love how easy it seems to assemble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very easy to install & use :)

      Delete
  5. That look so cool! I have to check it out for sure, thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that's an awesome screen door and perfect for keeping pesky bugs out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! Now I just need a slightly more narrow door :P

      Delete
  7. Great idea for keeping the house cool and the bugs out. Perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely perfect for summer :P

      Delete
  8. I could totally use one of these. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty nice for sure :P

      Delete
  9. Such a good idea for when guests are over. We do a lot of in and out to the backyard, especially if we're grilling and this would be great for keeping bugs out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeedy! No bugs in the house :P

      Delete
  10. Looks like a good idea. Worth checking out. Amber N

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth it if it fits on your door :P

      Delete
  11. This would be great in our house. I'd love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want one of these so badly! But I'm worried about it not fitting and I really have no idea what size to look for so my father is going to take care of it.

    ReplyDelete