Tuesday, September 9, 2014

YEE: Sea You on Yelp @ Pacific Catch

On September 3rd, I had the love pleasure of attending another Yelp Elite event: Sea You on Yelp at Pacific Catch!

Bar area :)

What a great event to unwind from work! I arrived early to a lovely little outside patio complete with a fireplace. I was immediately welcomed by Jon S & Candice G. Got my nametag & headed to the bar to order Pacific Catch's signature mai tai. I ended up catching up with Audrey C before starting to sit & dine with Mike P & Karen G. Also had the pleasure of quickly catching up with Cat V as well!

Some tables set up

Pacific Catch was so nice to allow us to try so many of their happy hour appetizers: coconut shrimp, Hawaiian poke, California poke, baja shrimp ceviche with avocado & assorted sushi rolls. My favorite had to be the shrimp ceviche, yum! Ended up having a good margarita as well before I left. Did I mention that it went from a 2 drink limit to an open bar?! Dangerous considering we're Yelpers :P

California poke

Hawaiian poke

Food table & menu

Mai tai

Shrimp ceviche

Managers of Pacific Catch

Assorted sushi rolls

Coconut shrimp

Hawaiian poke & shrimp ceviche

My yummy plate

Margarita :)

With my new Yelp tumbler

Thanks Candice for a great event, keep it going! Also thanks to Pacific Catch for the great food, service & all around host for the evening :)

Want to know more about Yelp Elite & Yelp community events? Just ask & I'll gladly answer, just be sure to leave your contact info!

27 comments:

  1. Yet another great event!! The food looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun event! Everything looks delicious, and I am now craving coconut shrimp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing looking event! I can see that you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally jelly of all of your yelp parties - so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful event you are a true YELP girl for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness, I just ate lunch and you're making me hungry! Another great Yelp event - you always get the best ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was some great spread of food you had there. I think it is great you get to go to all these Yelp events.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of that food looks amazing. What a fun event! I love Yelp. I can get the best information from the site.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all your Yelp events! I wish my area was more active with Yelp!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The food looks amazing, I am so jealous. I need to move so I can go to the events you go to! I am in the Yelp Elite but my small town does not have fun things like this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uhh, yum! That looks like an event I'd like to crash!! All that yummy food AND an open bar?! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, everything looks amazing! Especially the Coconut Shrimp!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need to be a yelper in my area. That looks like a ton of fun and the food looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of that looks so amazing, especially the baja shrimp ceviche with avocado & assorted sushi rolls...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have never had Hawaiian poke. It does look like a tomato salad. I am on the hunt for it

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yummmmmm......Coconut shrimp! I would love to know more about Yelp event and community events. Feel free to email me at MyCaptivatingImages@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's so great to get a taste of what they have to offer via a Yelp event. Looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It looks like you had a really great time! Yelp throws some awesome events!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh, I wish I lived closer to you so I could eat this food!!!!! What a great event to end your evening with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That looks good from start to bottom! I'm a sucker for ceviche in particular - one of the yummiest dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow - that food looks absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! What a great event. Too bad they don't have that around here!!! Maybe I should try to find something similar. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks likes an awesome party!! I wish I was still in the Bay Area so I could go to these events.

    ReplyDelete
  23. My husband would love that food. I'm not big on seafood. Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  24. I want to go to a yelp party!! That food looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yum yum! That looks like a really nice place to check out. I love seafood and that all looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  26. These appetizers look delicious. There is nothing like the taste of fresh seafood.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I think everything looks really good. I'm glad you had a good time, the pictures are awesome.

    ReplyDelete