Friday, October 17, 2014

YEE: Yelpers Knead to Relax Version 2.0

Now a slight break from my Hawaiian adventure posts! Don't worry, they'll be back next week, promise! In the meantime, let me get back to sharing another Yelp elite event I attended on September 25th: Yelpers Knead to Relax Version 2.0 :)

Welcome to the party!

What an amazing & low key way to unwind from a busy & hectic Thursday! I arrived at Elements Massage early since I was scheduled in the 5:30PM slot. Check in was quick & easy. Candice poured some ginger kombucha to start it off before I was called back to wait for my massage.

Yelp swag & kombucha

Kincao food, so healthy & yummy!

I had Jesse as my masseuse & he was very professional about it all. It didn't even feel awkward having a guy honestly. He was attentive in what I wanted him to work on (back & neck) & was also accomodating in offering either the oil or lotion as i have sensitive skin. He gave just the right amount of pressure for me to relax. He even gave me an exercise to help with one area he noticed. Overall, I left feeling much better despite him saying my back was in pretty good shape overall!

Massage room where you control the lighting, temperature, etc!

Other side

Place to put your personal belongings

Kincao provided some yummy bites including sesame ginger carrots, kale salad, chickpeas with eggplant & lemon herb chicken. All were quite healthy yet yummy! I even had seconds, shhh!

It was fun to chat with Dee & Tina N as well as catch up with Karen G! It always makes me feel better about coming without a +1.








Thanks Candice for the flower & organizing this event! Also thanks to Elements Massage & Kincao :)

Want to know more about Yelp Elite & Yelp community events? Just ask & I'll gladly answer, just be sure to leave your contact info!

15 comments:

  1. Yet another awesome Yelp event. You get to go to the coolest things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous Yelp event. Not much can beat a relaxing massage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a great event. Very relaxing and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to be invited to a yelp function. They look so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of that food looks delicious. And the atmosphere seems so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like an amazing event. You just have to say the word "massage" and I'm there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness, I need to get in on these Yelp events! You are always having an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another wonderful event that you were able to attend and I am jealous of, LOL. Looked like it was a lot of fun and it is great that you get to see and experience what is out there in your community.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds like such an amazing event and the perfect way to unwind. I am so overdue for a massage right now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Yelp swag is pretty awesome. I think I am the only person on the planet who doesn't really care for massages. I have had a few, but for me they are not relaxing. More like an overload of anxiety. People touching me..ugh. But I can appreciate them when I medically need one. My chiropractor office has them and they help with my arthritis and migraines.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never attended a Yelp event but I love all the awesome ones that you attend. They really go out of their way to make it a memorable event.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's awesome that you had a massage that was a good one. I could go for a visit, let me tell you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a nice opportunity! I like the Kombucha especially.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love reading about these events that you attend. This one sounds like it was so much fun and a great time for relaxing and learning a bit! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooo I've never had a massage before! Though I would definitely try it!! The food looked wonderful and look at all the yelp goodies you got!

    ReplyDelete