Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Halloween 2014

I got to spend this Halloween away from Vinh since he had his 3-day weekend with his unit doing weapons training on the Central Coast *sigh* I didn't go to the Giants Celebration in SF either surprisingly. Instead, I showed up to work all dressed up & had fun with my coworkers :)

I didn't get into any trouble, I swear! ;)

Our workplace was all decorated for Halloween, so fun. My favorite costume of the day was David's as he looked like a legit cop when he walked into the rehab gym! We had a Halloween potluck for lunch followed by a costume contest. I didn't win anything, but I did have to show off my costume to all the participants. I was reppin' it for the rehab department! Afterwards, we had a baby shower for one of our aides as well. It was a day for eating ;)

Happy fish, musketeer, ladybug & Downtown Abbey

All decorated for Halloween/fall

Obviously, my wings get in the way

After work, I drove home to change & got the furbabies ready to see their aunties & grandparents for Halloween. I was a mother to a taco & Chinese takeout, bahahahaa! If you don't know, I was Squirtle from Pokemon since Vinh didn't get to wear it ;)

Darla's a taco!

Squirtle power!

Squirtle back side

Squirtle likes tacos

Libby as Chinese takeout

Help me?

Did you dress up for Halloween? Do your pets dress up, too? :)

29 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fun Halloween! Love the picture of your cat in the Chinese takeout box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys had so much fun! I love your costume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the office looks awesome and it looks like you had a really great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are you guys? I don't remember the last time I dressed up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone looks awesome all dressed up. I like all the decorations. Looks like you had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent costume choices. I'm glad you enjoyed Halloween 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun. Love your costume. So happy you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look on Libby's face. And Miss Darla is one adorable taco!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh shut up! I love the Chinese Take Out the best!! Too funny.. your costume came in second.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh she looks hysterical in that box! Your work is fun to have costumes on Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darla the Taco Dog and Lo Mein Libby! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am loving the costumes. I didn't dress up this year but after seeing the costumes on everyone it makes me wish I had.

    ReplyDelete
  13. CUTE! I just wore a Hello Kitty Halloween shirt, and our animals always refuse to move when they're dressed up, so none of that for us LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fun! I love all the costumes, looks like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What fun! It looks like you had a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun costumes. The Chinese takeout cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Still, it seems you still had fun - those are cute costumes haha!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yall look like so much fun! I'm lovin the dog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ahahaha! The taco dog is hilarious! I dressed my dogs up as grapes this year. Guess we had food on the brain when picking out dog costumes this year, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I miss my work holiday parties! Everyone looks so good. Everyone got really creative!

    ReplyDelete
  21. All of the outfits are cute. And lol at the cat! We didn't dress up this year, but the kids did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks like you had a lot of fun this Halloween! Love the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look like you really enjoyed Halloween. It is one of our family's favorite holidays

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your costume is just adorable! Looks like you had a fun Halloween! Sorry Vinh wasn't with you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You guys looked great. It's always fun to celebrate Halloween with others and to remember to have a good time together.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Looks like a fun time. The costumes are adorable and the decor was cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Looks like you had a great Halloween. We didn't celebrate this year I was too busy but my son said we have to celebrate next year. I laughed at the kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yes our little fur baby was a penguin. Thanks for sharing your Halloween festivities with us.

    ReplyDelete
  29. My dogs are too big to dress up but I was a clown and my children were a super hero and a black cat! So cute!

    ReplyDelete