Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I Love Influenster!

I absolutely love being a part of Influenster! Have you ever heard of Influenster & it's awesomeness yet? If not, let me give you a little scoop on it :)

Influenster homepage

Influenster is a community of influencers such as yourself. It is totally free & you get to write reviews on any product without having any repercussions if you don't like it. The more reviews you write & the higher your impact score, the more chances you'll get to receive voxboxes. What are voxboxes? They are boxes filled with products for you to try out that usually go with a theme of Influenster's choice. You qualify based on your demographics & being active overall.

Dashboard

A new feature of Influenster is VoxPerks whic are discounts for certain businesses. I haven't used it yet since they aren't to my liking, but I think it's great to get a new product discounted before committing to the real deal!

VoxPerks

You can review just about anything on Influenster. They are categorized already so if you're looking for a product under fashion, just click & search. It'll show you the reviews that fellow influencers have written on it with an overall rating as well as a breakdown.

Reviews page

Of course, everyone's favorite part of being a part of Influenster is the voxboxes. Below I have featured the Surf's Up voxbox I got this summer along with Sony bluetooth wireless mobile speaker from last year. You can get anything from trial sizes to full-sized products. What's great is you can write reviews on these products, good or bad, & it won't affect your chances of receiving another voxbox in the future. Honesty is the best policy here!

Surf's Up voxbox

Surf's Up voxbox contents

Sony bluetooth wireless mobile speaker

There is also an app that you can download so you can check Influenster while on the go! It is an invite only community so if you'd like to join, you can leave your email & I can send you an invite (but only if you're serious about joining). I will say it's only for United States residents currently. If you haven't, join Influenster now! :)

22 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of Influenster! I've received a few Voxboxes and they've been fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of Influenster, I rarely get anything cool these days. Most people just want my email address. I'll have to check this out further, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard good things about Influenster! Those Voxboxes look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just recently joined influenster and am waiting for my first box of goodies. I love that you get to try these new things out and don't feel pressured to say you like them if you don't!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received one Influenster box of cheese and nothing since. Sad face. I do enjoy seeing what they allow others to review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Getting this boxes is so much fun! Your box for summer

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't yet tried Influenster, but I should go sign up. I may do just that as soon as I slow down a little. I just got back from vacation in Montana. We were gone 5 weeks and I have all I can do to catch up with the housework and laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! I love influenster too! Such a fantastic website for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been hearing a lot about Influenster lately. I'm going to have to get in touch with them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a big fan of Influenster and have gotten some really great products from them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Influenster too! I've gotten some amazing samples from them in the past!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love their boxes. It such a different way of promoting things.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have never done this actually. I hear great things about them though.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've heard a TON about Influenster. That's probably why I haven't done much with them - I don't want to be reviewing the same things as everyone else, ya know? But I've heard they're great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are quite a lovely list of products! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've seen Influenster a lot! It seems like such a neat programme for those lucky enough to be involved.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've never worked with them in the past. I will have to check them out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I heard lots of great things about influenster. I like the goodie bags they give.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Influenster sounds fantastic. I will have to look into getting signed up.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've been seeing and hearing alot about Influenster. I admit these Influenster box are filled with some pretty fun items. Need to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I used to love Influenster, but honestly haven't done much with them since they've changed everything around. I really need to find the time to sit & figure out the new layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have heard some great things about being an influenster. It sounds pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete