Tuesday, November 4, 2014

SF Giants: World Series Champs

Yup, I'm a bit late on this entry. Too busy celebrating & whatnot, haha! I had one heck of a time watching the NLCS & the World Series the past few weeks! All I can say is GIANTS ARE THE CHAMPS AGAIN! :D

Libby trying to get in on the selfie

Our program manager loves the Giants & every time they won, we would have backed goods the next day. I'm pretty sure all of us were gaining weight during baseball postseason :P

SF brownies

Awkward interview with Hunter Pence lol

Aqui Cal-Mex was our spot to go watch games if we didn't want to watch at home. They had special game time swirls & food. I got both cuz why not? ;)

aka Giants swirl!

Reppin' my orange & black

Gameday swirl & nachos

I have raised my little Libby to be a Giants fan. Look at her blow scratching at the Royals' catcher? :P

Libby attack

I was also super happy that Timmy made a short appearance! I miss watching him as a pitcher & am glad he wasn't seriously injured.

Timmy!

The CEO of my work actually declared October 24th as Giants Day! I loved that I got to rep my Giants at work in my gear :)

CEO's email

Giants Day outfit

Giants Day hair

One of my participants made me a black & orange bracelets from the fine motor activity program I developed for her. She said it matched my outfit :)

Orange & black!

Blueberry muffin with crumbles on top

We watched the last game at Aqui Cal-Mex. Game 7 was so thrilling to watch as the innings were really close. The top of the 9th inning about killed me when Gordon hit a 3-base run! I thought they were gonna tie us & we'd have to play extra innings. In the end, a foul ball was popped up & caught by Panda to win us the World Series again! Three times in the past five years = DYNASTY! :D

My Giants swirl again lol

Watching the game

Our very happy faces after the Giants won!

Time to party!

MVP Bumgarner, whoo!

Panda!

Go Giant or Go Home!

I was bummed that I didn't get to go to the Giants celebration in the City on Halloween. However, I did rep my Giants underneath my costume, haha. I need to go buy me the World Series Champs shirt now for the hubs & I. It's definitely needed in our collection.

Did y'all watch the World Series? Who did you root for? :)

31 comments:

  1. I had no idea they even won - congrats. If the Red Sox aren't playing, I don't follow along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! It's a good time to be a fan! Plus I'm loving the onion rings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Since they weren't playing my beloved Yankees, I'm happy to celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute SF giants party ideas here. Your outfit is very cute. I have never been a Giants fan but one year I placed a bet on them and they won and I made $800 that night - that night I was a Giants fan for sure!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not much of a baseball fan, but it looks like you really celebrated their win! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't watch the world series but so happy to see you having fum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't watch it, but it's so fun to hear your excitement and enthusiasm! I'm not too much of a baseball fan, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun game, I would have loved to see it in person. I love that your boss does things to make work a little more fun - even if it is not for my team!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the little extras you did to celebrate! Those things make it so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was a great game! We were very excited to watch the game!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's always so much fun when the hometown team wins. Congrats! I'm sure it was exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool! I love all your spirit! That is so rare but so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the SF brownies and your cat pawing at the TV! Our cat does that too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OK since I'm a NYer I'm a NY Giants fans so while it's great that you guys won I'm not happy that you did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay congrats to your Giants!! Your game day food looked delicious!! That was so cool of your boss to make it giants day! Still laughing at your cat. She is quite the game day diva :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations! I watched and was happy for you. It looks like you had a great time watching them win.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your team winning. I don't watch this sport.. Football (AKA Soccer) is my favorite.

    P.S. Those onion rings look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha! Those matching outfits while on the watch! HAHA! Congrats for the team!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations for your team winning! You're so lucky to have a great boss like that. My boss's team is actually my team's rival and the confrontations between us around that subject are endless...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh that shot of your cat is priceless. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the outfit you are wearing. I don't really follow any particular team and just watch with Baseball when my DH is watching.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think little miss Libby was instrumental in their win! I don't follow baseball, but I'm very happy your team won. =D

    ReplyDelete
  23. As a Royals fan, it KILLS me to read this post!!!! This whole series was hard to watch. All the back and forth! UGH! I suppose one of us had to win though. I secretly think your kitty was cheering on my catcher in that picture! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats to your team for winning it this year! We tend to tune out when the Cubs are out of it, which is usually pretty early on lol.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm not a baseball fan but those brownies and blueberry muffins look delicious! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh congrats on your teams win! Oh and those brownies looked amazing I couldn't believe it! That was a win for me. HA A HA HA HA HA

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats!! What a fun day for you! your drink looks fantastic. I want it.

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a fun day! I love that the cat was involved, too.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Aww yay congratulations, its always fantastic when a team you support wins. It sounds like you had a great time watching it all unfold as well.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Looks like you had a great time and you look fabulous too. Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  31. Go Giants! I love the kitty there - she's into it!

    ReplyDelete