Thursday, December 18, 2014

Influenster Frosty VoxBox 2014

Well well it's been about half a year ago that I received my last voxbox, but now I have received a pretty big one to end the year with: the Frosty VoxBox. Are you ready to take a gander inside this box?! :)

What's inside?!


Tissue paper! :P

I love the design for the card

Handy info about the products on the back



INFLUENSTER FROSTY VOXBOX 2014 INCLUDES:

  • No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Sachet: This clinically proven serum is even more effective at reducing the appearance of deep lines & wrinkles, for younger looking skin in two weeks. $29.99 full sized
  • NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum: Ready to take your lips to the next level? Try out NEW Expert Last Lip Color in twenty tantalizing shades. Get intense, amplified color & shine that lasts up to six hours! Our moisturizing formula glides on easily for a silky, smooth, velvety finish for all day wear. $1.99
  • Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea: Live life well this holiday season with Celestrial Seasonings & take a stroll down Candy Cane Lane! It's made with the very finest green tea leaves, peppermint & other botanicals, because at Celestial Seasonings, we know you are what you steep. 
  • EcoTools Hair Brush: EcoTools hair brushes are designed with unique features that leave your head & hair happy & healthy. Long or short, straight or curly, EcoTools has the brush to tame any hair style with a variety of five brush head shapes & bristle designs specially crafted to suit every need. $10.99
  • Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover: Gently removes all eye makeup, including long-lasting & waterproof makeup, with no oily residue. $7.49
  • Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner: Gives instant colour impact with its high intensity pigments. The ultra-smooth & creamy formula glides on easily. $4.49
  • McCormick Gourmet Thyme: The freshest flavors deserve a fresh new look! McCormick Gourmet's thyme imparts a light minty flavor that is distinctively warm & aromatic. McCormick Gourmet thyme can be used throughout the day in dishes such as breakfast casseroles, hearty soups, stews, stuffing & oven-roasted chicken. $4.79
  • Fruit Vines Bites: Fruit Vines Bites are a new, soft, chewy fruit candy, from the Red Vines family, available in two fruit flavors - strawberry & cherry. Low fat & made with no preservatives, Fruit Vines Bites are available in three sizes: a 2oz single serve, a 5oz hanging bag & a 10oz resealable stand-up bag & can be found at Walmart in the West, Kroger, Walgreens, Target, Safeway & Rite Aid. $1.28-$1.79


Be sure to check back for the reviews on each. I shall link my reviews back to this post so that you can find any review easily!

DISCLAIMER: All products received are complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

22 comments:

  1. There was lots of great stuff in there. Those fruit vines are yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that hair brush and the spices from McCormicks are great!! I love that brand. I still keep thinking that I need to take a second and sign up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great vox box! I have been so overly impressed with the boxes we get in Canada I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got such an amazing box! I love Influenster. I just received the MerryKissmas box. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the most unique mailer box I have seen. I'm not really sure I could justify the cost but I think it makes a cute gift idea for others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You lucked out in this package! Those ares some nice beauty products and yummy treats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't gotten one of these in ages. I wonder what I did wrong, love your box!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great selection just for mom! the Fruit Vines and the hairbrush look like my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love influenster my last box was the Modavoxbox it was filled with goodies but this box I'm drooling over just a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great Vox Box, I am loving the look of that brush! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun! I love getting little boxes like that in the mail! Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a fun box for sure! I haven't gotten one in some time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My daughter does stuff with Influenster and gets some cool stuff. This looks like a great VoxBox!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cool, I would love to get a voxbox; they give you so many awesome things!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That brush looks wonderful! Full of goodies you have there, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You got a good one. Love the hair brush and thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  17. They always send a good gift box full of fun and useful stuff. Last year I received a hairbrusth that helps with dry time. We still use it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I didn't know VoxBox's have non-body products within them. I have not had the pleasure of using any of the products within this box. They sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am waiting for my box and was sooo curious to find out what was in it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that brush. It looks like it does a great job of detangling knots when you wash your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I totally wanted this box too, congrats! I love all of the beauty products :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I recently got a different VoxBox. I love getting them. I like the lipstick that I can see in your box.

    ReplyDelete