Friday, December 12, 2014

Sharks vs Bruins Game

On December 4th, Vinh & I had the pleasure of heading to another Sharks game after work. It was especially fun since I got to smack talk about the opposing team, the Boston Bruins, to my old coworker. Let the smack talking begin! :)

Thoroughly enjoying my Sharkarita

We arrived early & took a walk around looking for some grub. We ran into the Sharks Foundation kiosk & they had a special xmas tree up. Some of the ornaments were autographed by our own players!

Sharks tree

After getting some grub, we headed to our seats & watched our guys warm up on the ice. I love that they always play Outside by Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding during warm ups :)

Sharks warming up

Waiting for the game to start

Sharkie!

Time for the game to start

The Bruins had an early start with 2 goals within the first 3 minutes, leaving the 1st period 0-2 for us. We must have gotten pumped up because we tied it up at 4-4 at the end of the 2nd period. We ended up whooping Bruin butt with big win of 7-4 by the end, ouch! Go Sharks! :D

We win 7-4!

Kudos amongst the players

Sharkie out with our big win flag :)

Have you had fun smack talking about someone else's team (in good fun, of course)? I cannot wait for my next game :)

26 comments:

  1. My Daughter and her significant other are HUGE hockey fans. I think last year they went to almost every game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hockey! Does your team always enter the rink through the shark's mouth?! Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been to a hockey game but this makes me want to! I know we have a team here in Greenville, SC although the name eludes me right now but that would be a great Christmas present for my husband, tickets!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a fluke. My Bruins just aren't used to warm weather this time of year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hockey matches always seem like such great games to go to - it isn't so big over here which is a shame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My father -in-law and step-mother-in-law are huge hockey fans. Hes from here in MI and she's from PA. Hockey is big time up this way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow they had two goals in the first two minutes. The Sharks still came back! It sounds like it was a great game!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not a big sport's fanatic but I have been to one hockey game. It was cold!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never been to a hockey game. I would love to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hockey games are so fun. You guys go often!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how fun. I love hockey and haven't been to a game in So long. I need to get to one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks like a lot of fun! I have never been to a hockey game but it sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh for fun. Hockey games are a blast to attend! Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have never been to a hockey game, but they sure do look exciting! I bet you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hockey is such a fun game to watch! I think you had a great time based on the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  16. now that just looks like so much fun! awesome. I rarely get to see a hockey game myself.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've never been to a hockey game but it looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Our family loves Hockey. It is so much fun to go see a game in person.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The tree is SO festive. Best time to watch a hockey game is this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really want to go see a game at least once! Truth is though, I don't follow sports so I wouldn't know who to cheer for!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I get so jealous every time I come see your hockey pictures. We haven't been to a game in ages.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that they make a Sharks Tree. We used to go to the Panthers games when we lived in Florida. It was fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the post! Hockey is one of my favourite game. My kids are also being a part of their school hockey team. Its really a fun game to watch with family.

    ReplyDelete
  24. what fun! You always seems to have so much fun with life. I kinds of want to go to a hockey game now too.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Don't you love it when you talk smack about another team. I looks like you had a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  26. It looks like a fun time, you are always going to the games :)

    ReplyDelete